Jade shampoo/lotion question

We will be sailing on the Jade in a Suite "SD" cabin on Deck 10.  Does anyone know what kind of shampoo/body lotion/soap that they have in the Suite cabins currently?  Trying to figure out if I need to bring my own, or use what is provided.

Thanks

15 minutes ago, Catnip said:

We will be sailing on the Jade in a Suite "SD" cabin on Deck 10.  Does anyone know what kind of shampoo/body lotion/soap that they have in the Suite cabins currently?  Trying to figure out if I need to bring my own, or use what is provided.

Thanks

It is either L'Occitane or Bvlgari. We've been in the Haven lately which is L'Occitane. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

It is either L'Occitane or Bvlgari. We've been in the Haven lately which is L'Occitane. 

Thank you!!     We were in the Haven for our last 2 cruises (last one in Jan) and it was L'Occitane on both of them.  I really dislike the smell of that brand, and was hoping they had changed to Bulgari   😁

17 hours ago, Catnip said:

Thank you!!     We were in the Haven for our last 2 cruises (last one in Jan) and it was L'Occitane on both of them.  I really dislike the smell of that brand, and was hoping they had changed to Bulgari   😁

Ask the cabin steward, they can bring you alternate options. 

15 hours ago, bookbabe said:

Ask the cabin steward, they can bring you alternate options. 

The ship is stocked with either not both options.  So unless they are in the midst of changing the brand available or they have some older leftovers in stock, this probably won't work.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gizfish said:

The ship is stocked with either not both options.  So unless they are in the midst of changing the brand available or they have some older leftovers in stock, this probably won't work.

They have the regular shampoo from the non-Haven cabins, plus usually a hypoallergenic unscented brand.  I have allergies, so always request unscented and they are usually able to provide it.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, gizfish said:

Depends. I often get Bvlgari when booking a CBS (Club Balcony Suite)... got some on our April cruise this year.

Also, on ships like the Jade with both suites and Haven rooms, they try to differentiate the amenities. I have only been in Haven rooms recently and can't say what they are dishing up in regular Suite. 

So,,, the ship may/likely stock both options. 

image.png.91ba600d48f18a75ea3350a4b021063e.png

Edited by BirdTravels

They should have a triple dispenser in the shower with Body Wash/Shampoo/Conditioner, and on the wall above the sink there should be a double dispenser with soap/body lotion.  It has been L'Occitaine for quite a long time now.  We much prefer that to the Bvlgari they carried for a few years.

And here is was that triple dispenser in the shower looks like....

E21173C5-12C2-4608-814D-839C9D8270EF.thumb.png.c41b3fd21c96fbef3ee2bd321cdcc607.png

We were on the Jade in January 2023.  L'Occitane products were already in the suites.   They did have some left over Bvlgari bottles that you could get from the room steward but he said they were no longer being ordered.  

I LOVE the smell of the Bvlgari but the L'Occitane shampoo & conditioner is a better product for my hair.