How to change a currently booked 12/2024 cruise to a different ship/date in December 2024 on Celebrity.com?

I am looking to change my 12/8-12/15 booking on the Ascent to the 12/7-12/14 cruise to the Apex.. I see an option in the Celebrity App to "Change", but I don't see one online to "Change". Our cruise deposit is Non Refundable & I have read about the $100 PP to change it, so that is fine, but I would like to do the change on Celebrity.com & I am only seeing a "Change" option in the Celebrity app? Any assistance is appreciated. We have only sailed with NCL & Disney. 

Thank you !!!!

1 minute ago, gold1953 said:

you are best to call and the new cruise will be at the rate it is being sold for

The one we want to change to is $1,000 less, but I prefer to do stuff myself, I hate doing stuff over the phone. Thank you for the reply, I was hoping I could do it online myself. 

Good luck 🍀. Let us know how it goes.

If something does not sound right to you don’t be afraid to question it.

I have changed cruises before on X with one of their agents, it usually went well but there was a time something did not sound right , I questioned it and it was resolved in my favor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, horseymike said:

Good luck 🍀. Let us know how it goes.

If something does not sound right to you don’t be afraid to question it.

I have changed cruises before on X with one of their agents, it usually went well but there was a time something did not sound right , I questioned it and it was resolved in my favor.

On hold right now. 

Posted (edited)

I just got off the phone.. very quick & easy & I got the email confirmation.. I was only charged the $100 per person change fee & we are all set.. I liked the destinations on this one more.. Bimini, Key West, & Coco Cay.. 🙂 Never been to either of them & the prior sailing was to Nassau, where we had been on NCL previously.. 

Also just changed our 2 hotel stays before/after with the IHG app, super easy !!! Very excited.. Both Ascent & Apex are so similar, so very excited about the change. !!!

Edited by Noworkforme23
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, Noworkforme23 said:

I just got off the phone.. very quick & easy & I got the email confirmation.. I was only charged the $100 per person change fee & we are all set.. I liked the destinations on this one more.. Bimini, Key West, & Coco Cay.. 🙂 Never been to either of them & the prior sailing was to Nassau, where we had been on NCL previously.. 

Also just changed our 2 hotel stays before/after with the IHG app, super easy !!! Very excited.. Both Ascent & Apex are so similar, so very excited about the change. !!!

Congrats on successfully getting it changed!  I think you definitely went the right way by calling.  I can see too many ways for things to go south with trying to wing it!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Noworkforme23 said:

Glad it went well.

Hope you have a great cruise 🚢