Spiked coffee drinks….choices

Hi,

Hubby and I will be sailing later this year on the Horizon (with the Cheers pkg) Can anyone provide any insight on the spiked coffees at Javablue? We have cruised 20+ times and I never remember to order any of these. We both love coffee (like black strong Columbian coffee, no creamer/sugar) Yes, I do realize some of these will have sugar in them. What are some of the better choices/more popular choices?  Thanks for any info. 

I'm like you, I don't drink "fancy" coffee LOL. Since you like black coffee you might prefer the Caribbean or Irish since that's what they are instead of cappuccino. If you want them to have less sweetness you could probably order them with just the shot of rum or whiskey and none of the other stuff. I haven't had the Javablue versions but I can attest that there is nothing wrong with strong black coffee with only a bit of rum or whiskey.

• Like 2

On the Venezia recently I got an Irish Coffee every morning.

My wife got a spiked milkshake.

By the time we got back to the Terrazza area I would get Igor to put a shot of Bailys in my coffee they had set up there for breakfast.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Esmerelda said:

I know what the choices are on the menu.  My question is: what is good?  Ve never ordered any of them but we both love coffee.  Thanks. 

Apologies as I must have hit “submit reply” too soon, but I could have sworn I put a reply.  Chocolate lovers is the best!

also, this is the third time I am trying to post this particular reply, so I hope it doesn’t duplicate or triplicate post.

• Like 2

Esmerelda, something you may want to look into is going to the Havana Bar.  They have some strong coffee drinks that you can only get there and I am sure they could spike it with whatever you would like.

havana_bar.JPG

Man, I missed the Havana Bar for Con Leche.  After living in Key West for years, I'll have to try it on my next cruise! Java Blue does a great latte though on the Celebration!

The Mexican, but the menu you shared shows it with Patron? Other menu's and how I have always had it is with Kahlua. 

But my favorite, is to start with normal coffee, and every 5 mins(cheers!) add a shot of Amaretto to it. The slower you drink it the more Amaretto you end up with at the end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, CruisinArn said:

The Mexican, but the menu you shared shows it with Patron? Other menu's and how I have always had it is with Kahlua. 

Yes. It's my favorite and I always get it with Kahlua.