Club Orange - Priority Disembarkation

6 hours ago, AKJonesy said:

Japan crossing Westerdam.  No priority disembarkation.  Very disorganized.  We were counting on the priority disembarkation because we had a flight earlier than 11am.  When I asked, they just pointed to the long line.  I brought this up to one of the of officers, and he just said, well you had priority tendering at one of the ports didn't you?  If you want to get off the ship early, get in line early.

So you needed greater priority than carrying off your luggage?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MikeD4134 said:

Everybody on the ship is able to pick what time they are getting off the ship.

In theory, yes. As long as a tag is still available for the time you'd like.

With CO you don't really pick a time. You  still get a luggage tag, black from what I remember. You can leave at anytime (within reason) because your luggage is offloaded with the first batch.

I don't really see the big deal here. If you can carry your luggage, you just leave with the first group. I' ve never had an issue and never needed the Club Orange assist for priority. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, terrydtx said:

Here is a screenshot of the tags language, no times and I am not sure what the 6 F means.

image.png.b86d6480655420eedcc25cd55daa7bca.png

The number is your deck (Deck 6) and the letter will be either F (Forward), M (Midship), or A (Aft) depending on where your cabin is located.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

So you needed greater priority than carrying off your luggage?

It's not about carrying off my own luggage in the first group.  As a loyal HAL customer, through my benefits, I have earned priority embarkation and disembarkation and same for tendering.  I didn't get to get off with the first group and there was no priority disembarkation because they were disorganized sort of like the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing.  So no, we were not able to get off in the first group and there was no priority given to anyone and on top of that, the customers also did not comply, so it was a shxt show all the way around.  Also, if HAL states through their CO program that priority is given, then it should be given.  It's not a one way contract, but sometimes it seems like it.  

Edited by AKJonesy
  • Like 1