Peninsular club My loyalty points and Past cruises history?

I've been trying to view My cruise history for a few weeks now and I'm unable to get on that page? I've messaged P&O to see is there's a problem they replied that they're unaware of any problem but they'll pass it on to their Customer database team and will let me know if they receive further information about this problem, so just wondering if anybody else has experienced this lately or is it just me?  I've changed my password and I've registered my husband but still cant view "My account " cruises history etc. 

Posted (edited)

1) Google “P&O cruises”

2) select “Log in/Register”

3) complete ”already have an account” with your email address and password.

4) click on “Log In”

5) click “continue to hear from us” on the pop-up.

6) the Welcome page should appear with 7 categories (scroll down to see them all).

7) having scrolled down to reveal “My cruise history”, click on "View History".

If this fails, try again using a different browser - e.g. Chrome.

Edited by bbtablet
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Libby3723 said:

I've been trying to view My cruise history for a few weeks now and I'm unable to get on that page? I've messaged P&O to see is there's a problem they replied that they're unaware of any problem but they'll pass it on to their Customer database team and will let me know if they receive further information about this problem, so just wondering if anybody else has experienced this lately or is it just me?  I've changed my password and I've registered my husband but still cant view "My account " cruises history etc. 

15 minutes ago, Libby3723 said:

I had the same problem a few months ago, and I went around in ever decreasing circles before it was resolved. I too was told there was no problem with the system (when there clearly was), I took the steps you mentioned (still no joy) and it took several emails to the Loyalty team before it was sorted. Unfortunately I don't have their email address any more, so all I can do is wish you luck. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bbtablet said:

1) Google “P&O cruises”

2) select “Log in/Register”

3) complete ”already have an account” with your email address and password.

4) click on “Log In”

5) click “continue to hear from us” on the pop-up.

6) the Welcome page should appear with 7 categories (scroll down to see them all).

7) having scrolled down to reveal “cruise history”, click on it.

If this fails, try again using a different browser - e.g. Chrome.

I've done all of this many times and used a different browser and still cannot view "My cruise history"  I've changed my password and registered my husband for his own account and I still cant view even using his account? 

I tried to view my cruise history last week and again today without success. I’ve tried clearing cache, browser history, different browsers etc. but nothing works. 

• Like 1

Seems that I'm not the only one then, thanks for your replies  Ive messaged them again and Ill keep on contacting them until its sorted! I'll try and find their Loyalty team email address too Ive just been using their contact page on the website .

I too am having this problem and have had for a couple of weeks.

Before, when I was able to access my cruise history it had updated my last cruise, to show my accumilated points, but on both my of my upcoming cruises showed the same number of points, not the expected points as it normally did.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Libby3723 said:

I've done all of this many times and used a different browser and still cannot view "My cruise history"  I've changed my password and registered my husband for his own account and I still cant view even using his account? 

Just tried mine and it too fails to load - it loads "My Loyalty" instead of "My cruise history" so it appears to be down for everyone at the moment.

• Like 1

Ah yes it might be to do with this as you said solentsam . Ive emailed paul.ludlow@pocruises.com so ill see if i get an answer if I do ill post on here, Thanks everyone for your replies x 

I haven't been able to view the cruise history or loyalty points pages for months. The correct tier shows up when I book a cruise though, so I've never got around to doing anything about it!

• Like 1

I'm glad its not just me! I have tried laptop, desktop and mobile but cannot get on to the loyalty page.

A couple of weeks ago we had the email saying that we had reached Baltic level. This was followed a week or so later with the email saying that the previous system from covid times was being updated. Keen to find out if we still held the exhalted status I tried to check but to no avail.

The only thing I could do was log into the Cruise Personaliser for our upcoming cruise and that did still state Baltic. I'm sure it can't just be a few CruiseCritic members that are affected.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DamianG said:

I’ve just searched online and found an email address loyalty@pocruises.com

The information could be out of date though. 

That looks like the email address I used.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ovccruiser said:

When I logged on to the site and got to view cruise history all I got was information about Peninsular Club. No history at all.

I have just logged into my account ,takes me to the welcome page with all the options 

but view my cruise history or the loyalty ,this takes me to the peninsular page that 

invites me to log in to view  history or the loyalty but shows that I am still logged in .

We had something like this a few years back until P&O sorted it .

• Like 1

I had a similar problem a little while ago.  I could log on and see all of my information but I couldn't log on 'as my husband'.  I spoke to someone at P&O and we discovered that at some point when we booked a holiday our cruise agent had asked me (as the booker) for my number but then when adding my husband to the booking then just allocated another random number.  Each time we booked through them after that they used the random number,

The P&O lady was able to reinstate his original number and 'touch wood' we have had no further problems.

• Like 1

I know we haven’t cruised enough with p&o, cruised 2014 and have another booked for 2026! Will P&O link these bookings so if we book again we would be on the 1st tier of peninsular club, just wondering, as hopefully will be booking another before and after 2026!

3 hours ago, lindyloo22 said:

I can now see my cruise history all seems to be working now.

Yes I was able to log on too and find that I still have my new Peninsular status. It won't change my life but nice to have all the same 😅

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Did we everyone else get a letter to say protected status was going at the end of May?  I see it also said that for Caribbean level you need 2,501 points, whereas previously it was only 2,001 points which were needed.  We breeched that 2,001 level in Summer last year and now have more than 2,501, so are Baltic and does not affect us, but sounds like others will need an extra 500 points to reach Caribbean at the 2,501 points level.

Edit

We have now noticed that the P&O website still says you only need 2,001 points to reach Caribbean, so either the letter or the website must be wrong.  Good old P&O.

Looking again the letter, it came to DH, but I have not had one.

Edited by tring