Eurodam Alaska 8/31/2024

Posted (edited)

Here are some daily schedules from a recent Alaska cruise from @Crew News excellent website.  Have a look at them to get a general idea. The times vary some by ship and itinerary.  Times not set in stone.

Alaska Ms Koningsdam 7-Day Daily Programs – 2024 | Roger Jett Photography (rogerjett-photography.com)

Have a fun cruise!

~ Nancy

Edited by oakridger

2 hours ago, mutsymutsy said:

Thank you!!! If anyone has a daily program from  a 7 day Alaska on Eurodam please share.

It would be too many screenshots to send you what’s in the app but I’m boarding the Eurodam Saturday so I’ll take photos and post them when I get back!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khlela said:

It would be too many screenshots to send you what’s in the app but I’m boarding the Eurodam Saturday so I’ll take photos and post them when I get back!

No worries.. Thank you. I just found out that there are two shows 7:30&9pm

1 hour ago, Khlela said:

Enjoy!!!Have a great time & safe travels

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all.  Can someone please post the Eurodam daily activities/entertainment sheets from a June Seattle/Seattle cruise?  Or a link to a recent schedule would be great.  Thanks all!!

On 6/6/2024 at 4:24 PM, mutsymutsy said:

No worries.. Thank you. I just found out that there are two shows 7:30&9pm

First night often pulls the two together into just one at 8:00pm which is unfair to Main seating. When it’s “Origin Story,” I don’t care - been there…But when it’s the “let’s take a look at what we are going to visit in Alaska” type program, very lazy that they won’t accommodate both seatings. 

4 hours ago, SeaMatesNYC said:

First night often pulls the two together into just one at 8:00pm which is unfair to Main seating...very lazy that they won’t accommodate both seatings. 

I would bet "laziness" has nothing to do with it.    

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2024 at 2:45 PM, mutsymutsy said:

Thank you!!! If anyone has a daily program from  a 7 day Alaska on Eurodam please share.

Here are some from last April May Eurodam AK 7 day. Hopefully they'll help until @Khlela returns to post theirs.

20230801_201625.thumb.jpg.4c82f252c737a8f7cf5f433b9f8b543e.jpg

20230505_211553.thumb.jpg.83acac5188d2edf9b7d836bc0ca85825.jpg

20230505_211654.thumb.jpg.a8aa9fe57caeb0e01df65f745c46d8a9.jpg

20230505_211821.thumb.jpg.6df10daa0e6058c05b7109efb8fc931a.jpg

Looking for the insides that list each activity w/time & location  - will post again when I find them.

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 6:22 PM, Khlela said:

@Khlela  Any activity/entertainment schedules to post from your Eurodam trip? Just curious what the schedule is without BBKing's and the new main stage shows. We depart on July 13.  Thank you!

Edited by TimZ

We just returned from the June 22 ms Eurodam Alaska cruise.  Our family enjoyed The Perfect Cruise.  Worst surprise was no desk drawers in room 1002.  But we did have a refrigerator.  Had friend's May 2024 daily programs, but they were not identical to our programs.  For example, they had only one Friday Alaska Brunch.  We also had another on Sunday 9am, which conflicted with the Interdenominational service.  Now I realize that the great brunch lasted until 1pm, and we could have done both, but we were too excited enjoying family to think of that.  Laundry was same day service.  Kids loved the pool and ice cream the most. And the bunk beds.

You have a great cruise to look forward to, if the weather cooperates.  🙂

Barbara

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

My technology is severely limited.

Shows were good.  They could be even better.  There was music in the evenings as I walked around.  Our young family members were very happy. 

Just go and enjoy.  🙂

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Barbara

Edited by bcummin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TimZ said:

@Khlela  Any activity/entertainment schedules to post from your Eurodam trip? Just curious what the schedule is without BBKing's and the new main stage shows. We depart on July 13.  Thank you!

Rolling Stones Lounge should have taken the place of BB Kings. I would imagine on the same or very similar schedule.

Posted (edited)

Not everyone will experience The Perfect Cruise.  Ours was a family celebration.  We had not seen one grandson for ten years.  The cousins had so much fun together.  One picky eater devoured so many new foods.  Rough seas on day 2 made some seasick, but everyone survived.

My husband received his 500-day Gold Medallion.  His was the only presentation, so it was a family party with everyone wearing our family T-shirts.  The excellent Captain Joost Eldering made us feel so welcome and so special.  He confirmed that it was the best cruise of the season, so far.  In May Glacier Bay had too much ice to even enter.  We had sunshine and even entertaining whales during the cruise.  The only rain that I saw was raindrops left on the benches in Juneau.  Unusually perfect weather.  

Your cruise will have its own special surprises.

Barbara

Edited by bcummin
  • Like 3