Car service recommendations for Boston?

We disembark in Boston and are looking to do a bit of sightseeing on the way to the airport.  Has anyone ever used Malden Car Services or Haz Luxury Limo?  Personal recommendations appreciated.  Thanks

Boston Coach is the only one I've ever used.  Never heard of the other two and I lived in Boston for 50 years.

Malden Car Service sounds like something you'd use coming from or going to the suburb of Malden, north of the city.  

What kind of siteseeing are you looking to do?  I bet a cab would take some detours for you, with the meter running of course

2 hours ago, Nitemare said:

Boston Coach is the only one I've ever used.  Never heard of the other two and I lived in Boston for 50 years.

Malden Car Service sounds like something you'd use coming from or going to the suburb of Malden, north of the city.  

What kind of siteseeing are you looking to do?  I bet a cab would take some detours for you, with the meter running of course

Actually, there are 11 of us so a cab would not work.  I'm also looking at Rowe's Wharf Water Taxi as they will store our luggage for the day.

Some are wanting to do museums, some are looking at a walking tour and others just want to eat lol!  Lots of varied interests in our family.

What time is your flight? It's a straight shot from the cruise port to the airport, so you'd have to plan what you'd want to do as anything would not be "on the way". If your family has varied interests, maybe each go out on their own and meet back at a certain time?

• Like 2

Slightly off topic.

Where is the Budget Car rental location near the port?  We want to do our own sightseeing.

We disembark on Aug 28 

1 hour ago, C 2 C said:

Slightly off topic.

Where is the Budget Car rental location near the port?  We want to do our own sightseeing.

We disembark on Aug 28 

The airport would be the best bet. With that being said, if you are planning on staying in Boston, skip the car.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2024 at 4:08 PM, Grandmaanne7 said:

Actually, there are 11 of us so a cab would not work.  I'm also looking at Rowe's Wharf Water Taxi as they will store our luggage for the day.

Some are wanting to do museums, some are looking at a walking tour and others just want to eat lol!  Lots of varied interests in our family.

Boston is one of the most walkable cities in the US-- a car or car service is actually a hindrance than a help, especially for touring. A lot of streets in the downtown core are narrow and winding and you can easily walk across the city from Back Bay to the waterfront in 30 minutes. 

What I would recommend is finding a hotel like the Boston Harbor Hotel, Intercontinental etc near Rowes Wharf to store your bags for the day (most will do so if you are having a light bite, drink, etc for a tip) and then go exploring from there. When you come back just divide yourselves into a couple of Ubers to the airport. You don't have a ton of time so you'll need to pick a specific part of town to see. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

The airport would be the best bet. With that being said, if you are planning on staying in Boston, skip the car.

No we are planning a drive home rather than flying.  It seems the Budget location is less than a mile away from the port on a google map search.