Question for the ladies

In a suite you will get tubes of lotion, shampoo, conditioner.  If any one of them is missing all you have to do is ask. Sometimes when I ask for something the steward will say he needs to ask his supervisor (a ploy) and I always say if they say no please set up an appt for me to speak with them. 100% yes 100% of the time i get what I ask for.  You can ask for bar soap too if you want it for hand soap. I like all their products. It is labeled as Princess Spa so not sure about the brands. Also in full suites there will be q-tips and bath salts which sometimes you need to ask for. There should be a small travel size sewing kit, an umbrella, slippers in your full suite. TWO water bottles will be replaced daily. 

Edited by cruzsnooze

11 hours ago, Bobbi01 said:

This is what we had on the Ruby recently. It's the stuff with eucalyptus in it.

We bring our own shampoo and conditioner, and soap.  I like that they have put the Spa lotion in the dispenser in the bathrooms.

Edited by suzyed

I travel so much for business that it really doesn't bother me to switch to something else for a 7 day cruise.   If it was longer, I might bring my own.

Lotion I definitely bring my own.  I have a pretty strong preference on what I like there.

On 6/26/2024 at 3:29 PM, BazingAu said:

Did you ask about Beekman products? Would love this to go to all Princess ships.

Currently on Enchanted, I asked the HGM about Beekman products and his answer was IT IS planned to go fleetwide, but not until current supplies of existing inventory is depleted, so it will not be immediate.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Currently on Enchanted, I asked the HGM about Beekman products and his answer was IT IS planned to go fleetwide, but not until current supplies of existing inventory is depleted, so it will not be immediate.

That's great news! Well, maybe, depending on how much supply they've purchased. LOL.