Retreat Concierge (pre-cruise)

Generally CS and above and Zenith receive a call from shore side concierge as well as a follow up e-mail.  My last two sailings in a RS I only received an e-mail.

SkySuites usually get an e-mail approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the cruise. 

• Like 1

We received call and email.  Really early - want to say 6 weeks in advance. We were RS.  This time seemed further in advance than prior cruises which were closer to 2-3 weeks out. 

We are getting ready for our June cruise to Iceland. I just got an email from the Retreat Concierge for our Sept cruise. I sent off what booze I wanted in the suite and what nights and times I want specialty restaurants reservations. DH is turning 62 on our Sept sailing.

5 hours ago, cruisebeachgirl703 said:

23 days to sailing. will keep an eye out for email. thanks all.

If you are in a Sky Suite our experience is about 60% of thectime we get a email.  It is a generic form, arrival time, departure time, type of pillow, extra hangers ? . Red, white or sparking wine.  50% of the time the request didn’t reach the ship.  On the bright side the cabin attendant takes care of the hangers, pillows and wine in a short amount of time.

• Like 1

We're usually in sky suites.  A few months ago we won a move up bid to an RS - I got an email about a week or so later (move up awarded a month before) with a lot more detailed questions.

About a month ago, I had a problem booking a flash sale on a dining package for our cruise later this month, so I called the retreat.  I pressed the option for sky suites and got the same person who'd helped me when I called when I had the RS.  And she was very, very good and I had the problem solved within 3 hours

You can reach the Retreat Pre-Cruise Concierge by calling 1-877-RETREAT. They're amazing, and in regular contact with the ships. 

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

We are getting ready for our June cruise to Iceland. I just got an email from the Retreat Concierge for our Sept cruise. I sent off what booze I wanted in the suite and what nights and times I want specialty restaurants reservations. DH is turning 62 on our Sept sailing.

Happy Birthday to your DH. Hope you both have a fantastic cruise.

If you liaise with the shoreside concierge pre cruise about special occasions follow up once on board. Our experience has literally been from excellent (our son’s birthday with four cakes) to no on board communication of our special request for a special occasion. It wasn’t a big deal as my husband on boarding was on the case…However, if he hadn’t been what for us was a very special belated birthday  celebration would have gone unacknowledged.

Edited by chemmo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1