Silhouette Sky Lounge

LB_NJ

Most of the trivia sessions were held there.  Lots of people were using it to relax/read during the day.  I never saw it closed for private parties, but also wasn't up there much in the evenings.

2 hours ago, keesar said:

It is open to all.  Even when there is a private event such as a seminar, I was allowed in to read with no issues.  

Last time I was on silhouette there was a huge group that actually was too big for Sky lounge. No one else was allowed to be in there during their private events

We were lucky and didn't have the large group thing going on during our BTB this past April/May..We find it to be a nice quiet place to cool down after baking in the sun...Always chairs available, and good views

Been on S class for about 13 cruises. On one cruise, it was closed on sea days but we were allowed in.  An investment seminar was being held and this was on the Silhouette in Alaska. Great place to relax.