4 device WiFi can devices being switched

imescaping

I am not sure how to word this and tried searching for the topic, but wasn’t sure what words to use to find it. If I have a 4 device WiFi package,  That is 4 devices at a time? If so, can those devices be switched, so if we have 6 total devices all six could be used at different times, just no more than 4 at a time? Is that correct? Or does it recognize the individual device? Thanks for any insight. Sorry if this is a topic that has been discussed at length, I really did try to search it.  

yes, it's 4 devices at the same time. Yes, you can switch any one of those to number 5 and any other one to #6.

We usually get one plan and switch it between 4 devices.

16 minutes ago, imescaping said:

if we have 6 total devices all six could be used at different times, just no more than 4 at a time?

correct.

33 minutes ago, imescaping said:

I am not sure how to word this and tried searching for the topic, but wasn’t sure what words to use to find it. If I have a 4 device WiFi package,  That is 4 devices at a time? If so, can those devices be switched, so if we have 6 total devices all six could be used at different times, just no more than 4 at a time? Is that correct? Or does it recognize the individual device? Thanks for any insight. Sorry if this is a topic that has been discussed at length, I really did try to search it.  

Correct.

1 hour ago, imescaping said:

You are correct, any four devices can be logged in at one time.

1 minute ago, Tranquility Base said:

Slightly different question:

With the Princess plus fare, it states 1 device per guest.

So, with 2 persons on  the booking, do we each get our own separate internet account ?

Hence we can both be on the internet with our separate devices at the same time ?

Two people both with plus package will have one device each connected at any one time. 

• Thanks 1