Celebrity…I hold you responsible!

23 hours ago, samplecd02 said:

I agree with everything you mentioned here. I did my first EV on the Apex on a 10 night British Cruise for around 20k (in 2022 so they were recovering from Covid) and have my 8 night ABC islands on the Beyond (also around 20k) coming up on July 13 also in an EV.  Cant  wait to be on the ship

Hey!  My wife is from near Wabash.  Too cool!  We will be on that sailing in an Aqua Sky class but are completely jealous of your EV.  See you on board!

• Like 1

ill be in EV in november on ascent for my retirement. did you eat more in the suite restaurant or the specialties. i gotta admit the ability to try every specialty has me wondering if ill even eat in the suite restaurant except bfast and maybe some lunches. but i also do want to order from MDR so i can enjoy my very nice dining table. only negative to the suite i see is a full table and chairs arent outside to eat. the CLS on oasis didnt have it either but the aqua suite did and it was nice. as did the royal suite on liberty of the seas.

glad to hear they will deliver luggage to the penthouse level.  im assuming set them outside lower level to disembark though?

i also see on a menu posted on this forum that they have a list of daily snacks which is nice because i never know what to order and most of the time i dont like what they bring on other lines. im very simple. bring me chips and maybe some candy and im good.

1 hour ago, luckyinpa said:

ill be in EV in november on ascent for my retirement. did you eat more in the suite restaurant or the specialties. i gotta admit the ability to try every specialty has me wondering if ill even eat in the suite restaurant except bfast and maybe some lunches. but i also do want to order from MDR so i can enjoy my very nice dining table. only negative to the suite i see is a full table and chairs arent outside to eat. the CLS on oasis didnt have it either but the aqua suite did and it was nice. as did the royal suite on liberty of the seas.

glad to hear they will deliver luggage to the penthouse level.  im assuming set them outside lower level to disembark though?

i also see on a menu posted on this forum that they have a list of daily snacks which is nice because i never know what to order and most of the time i dont like what they bring on other lines. im very simple. bring me chips and maybe some candy and im good.

On a 10 night cruise, I ate at Luminae for lunch on embarkation day and once for dinner. I did have their breakfast every morning, though it was delivered to my suite. I just enjoyed the specialties more.

15 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

ill be in EV in november on ascent for my retirement. did you eat more in the suite restaurant or the specialties. i gotta admit the ability to try every specialty has me wondering if ill even eat in the suite restaurant except bfast and maybe some lunches. but i also do want to order from MDR so i can enjoy my very nice dining table.

The Bistro has great lunches with a rotating daily special. Unlike Luminae, it is open every day for lunch. The Bistro has a high end espresso machine if you enjoy coffee. 

13 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

3 in a cabin 1 too many for me..cruise on. 

he is quiet and doesn't need to use the bathroom all that often. 🙂 And he is smaller than me. And too young to be in a cabin by himself.

And with X running a 3rd/4th person free promotion, it's a no brainer to have DS in the cabin with us. Imagine paying a single supplement for a child for his own cabin... Insanity!

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy
  • Like 2