Is Azura Still Whiffy

18 hours ago, carlanthony24 said:

From October last year smelt iffy once and that was while refuelling or loading oil.

I said to DW...is it just me, or does this ship smell of sewage?....no, it's just you.🤣

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Cruised on her in February this year and had one small whiff of a not nice smell, for a brief second or two but can't remember where I was on the ship, I would hazard a guess on the promenade deck somewhere though.

Edited by ovccruiser

9 minutes ago, ovccruiser said:

Cruised on her in February this year and had one small whiff of a not nice smell, for a brief second or two but can't remember where I was on the ship, I would hazard a guess on the promenade deck somewhere though.

Last year it smelt in Tenerife. That may not have been down to Azura though.

• Haha 1

I find it incredible that this stench still hasn't been fixed. We first experienced it in 2019, and it was described as 'temporary'.

I wonder how long a hotel with a stench of sewage would be allowed to remain open?

On 7/2/2024 at 1:58 PM, Old_tilly_billy said:

Did this issue ever get resolved on Azura. I remember it was very bad around Malabar. 

It was certainly there last December, and it was so bad they eventually closed the doors at each end to prevent people walking through that area.

Also there were buckets out and the carpets were wet with whatever was causing the foul stench - it wasn't just a mild 'whiff'.