Money Saving Laundry Hack

58 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Swish them around in the aft pool.

Or a hot tub has a combination of hot water and agitation. 

I can imagine the agitation if someone found my smalls in the hot tub. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 8

25 minutes ago, Sparky74 said:

I have seen someone's speedos in a hot tub, thought it may have been a big night for someone.

• Haha 6

21 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I have seen someone's speedos in a hot tub, thought it may have been a big night for someone.

I think I'd rather see them in the hot tub than on the person. Not a fan of budgie smugglers. Apologies, gentlemen, if they are your preferred swimming attire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bubbeh said:

Or up your bum bikini bottoms.

Ooohh yeah. Not flattering in my opinion and I've never found g strings particularly comfortable. The only good g string is on a guitar!😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ceeceeDee said:

I think I'd rather see them in the hot tub than on the person. Not a fan of budgie smugglers. Apologies, gentlemen, if they are your preferred swimming attire.

Worst possible combo, as attested by a friend, is to see a guy in a hot tub wearing budgies, and seeing those budgies falling down to the hot tub when he stood up, less than a metre away.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ceeceeDee said:

I always wear speedos whenever swimming, they are just underneath my board shorts.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, arxcards said:

Worst possible combo, as attested by a friend, is to see a guy in a hot tub wearing budgies, and seeing those budgies falling down to the hot tub when he stood up, less than a metre away.

Oh my stars, Geoff. Now I can't unsee that!🫢

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I always wear speedos whenever swimming, they are just underneath my board shorts.

That I can live with, Mic🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, arxcards said:

I don't know if you are confused between the budgie and the budgie smuggler, but it would be terribly painful to have your budgie drop off and very embarrassing as well.:classic_ohmy:

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, arxcards said:

🤮

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2024 at 12:50 PM, Sparky74 said:

I would think that washing your smalls in the average cruise ship hot tub would have them coming out dirtier than when they went in.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, clairebearinaus said:

I would think that washing your smalls in the average cruise ship hot tub would have them coming out dirtier than when they went in.

I wonder how many laundry pods I’d need for the hot tub. 🤔

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sparky74 said:

I wonder how many laundry pods I’d need for the hot tub. 🤔

Now that I'd pay to see, some of those hot tubs could use a good sudsing hahaha 

IMG_1347.jpeg

Edited by Porky55
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

We always travel with laundry powder in zip lock bags (if border security opened they bag they’d know it was laundry detergent!) or for longer trips liquid detergent. Never been questioned even though I’m one of those people they always search at airports (even though it’s random!). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paddingtonbear said:

We always travel with laundry powder in zip lock bags (if border security opened they bag they’d know it was laundry detergent!) or for longer trips liquid detergent. Never been questioned even though I’m one of those people they always search at airports (even though it’s random!). 

You could always be searched because you are on a watch list for taking packets of powder across borders. :classic_ohmy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

You could always be searched because you are on a watch list for taking packets of powder across borders. :classic_ohmy:

I think it is my early onset (!) grey hair.  I look like a suspicious drug trafficking granny!

16 hours ago, paddingtonbear said:

I think it is my early onset (!) grey hair.  I look like a suspicious drug trafficking granny!

My [cough] spare tyre gets them suspicious every time and I get the pat down. I now make a point of wearing my polar fleece/jacket unzipped, to show I'm not concealing anything 😔

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Jean C said:

My [cough] spare tyre gets them suspicious every time and I get the pat down. I now make a point of wearing my polar fleece/jacket unzipped, to show I'm not concealing anything 😔

I’m thin but I do wear comfortable clothes on planes and everywhere else. Maybe I should wear just underwear like some girls do now on planes.  Perhaps security would be scared away! 🤣

• Haha 5