Sirena Restaurant Questions

First voyage on Oceania, and many, many years since last cruise experience, so I’m a bit rusty….  A couple questions specific to a 7-day cruise on the Sirena:

Any special or theme nights in GDR?  

Any particular night(s) better for one of the specialty restaurants?  

Pictures show men wearing sportscoats in the specialty restaurants.  Is that standard or is a nice collared shirt and slacks common (meaning acceptable without making anyone uncomfortable).

With the “Simply More” package, which includes wine with lunch and dinner, does that include in the specialty restaurants?  Also, is it limited to a single glass of wine (or beer or other covered beverage) or could I have two glasses at a meal?
Thanks!

1 minute ago, Here There and Everywhere said:

First voyage on Oceania, and many, many years since last cruise experience, so I’m a bit rusty….  A couple questions specific to a 7-day cruise on the Sirena:

Any special or theme nights in GDR?  

Any particular night(s) better for one of the specialty restaurants?  

Pictures show men wearing sportscoats in the specialty restaurants.  Is that standard or is a nice collared shirt and slacks common (meaning acceptable without making anyone uncomfortable).

With the “Simply More” package, which includes wine with lunch and dinner, does that include in the specialty restaurants?  Also, is it limited to a single glass of wine (or beer or other covered beverage) or could I have two glasses at a meal?
Thanks!

No special theme nights in the GDR as I remember but there are in Terrace Cafe some evenings.

Best nights for speciality … whenever you can get the nights/times/sharing to suit you.

No jackets needed.

Simply More includes speciality restaurants.

Can have as many glasses of wine/beer as you want, no limits apart from time limit!

• Like 1

We spent 10 nights on Sirena 11/2022 and have 22 more nights starting Aug 28th.

Sirena is unique in that she combines Toscana & Polo Grill (for her 3 sister R-class ships in O service) into Tuscan Steak while adding Red Ginger.

Dress code for men simple: collared shirt, pants, socks, shoes. I see it almost akin to basic office attire. Jackets and ties entirely optional and not required.

Yes, SM applies in the specialty restaurants. From what I've read, no personal experience with SM yet, yes, you can get more than one at a sitting. Do keep in mind that a meal in a specialty restaurant may run 90+ minutes.

We've never eaten in the GDR (either on Sirena or Riviera). We prefer the wonderful buffet in the Terrace Cafe. Try to eat dinner there under the stars.

A quick add-on to Vallesan comments: SM included wine/beer by the glass come from the drinks menu (in GDR, Terrace, Waves); there are some wines/beers by the glass in specialties that are not included so just confirm with the wine steward before ordering.

2 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

A quick add-on to Vallesan comments: SM included wine/beer by the glass come from the drinks menu (in GDR, Terrace, Waves); there are some wines/beers by the glass in specialties that are not included so just confirm with the wine steward before ordering.

So the non-included ones aren't on the regular list?

53 minutes ago, clo said:

So the non-included ones aren't on the regular list?

The specialties offer some drinks (beer/wine) that are not on the regular list, thus resulting in a charge to the pax. 
Be sure to ask your server!