Platinum Gift & Movies

1 minute ago, mz-s said:

the platinum gift is either a fanny pack or a cosmetics bag. probably a cosmetics bag by now for all ships.

I think it moved to the Tote bag a few weeks ago unless the ships still have stock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, starstruck05 said:

I think it moved to the Tote bag a few weeks ago unless the ships still have stock.

Yeah small tote bag last week on Mardi Gras

• Like 2

For the Dive-In Movies it will probably be released 10th-15th of next month. They don't typically make a lot of changes month to month so if you look at the August movies, most of them will be on the September list. I think the only changes between July and August were adding If and Ghostbusters Frozen Empire and taking off Argyle. So it's a good bet that Ghostbusters and If will still be on in September. I have all of the months for this year posted here so you can look at that and see which ones have been on for a long time. Those are most likely to drop off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On Legend now.  They ran out of the tote bags so they are offering a 5X7 photo with frame and a Carnival tumbler.  I don't have a picture yet, so I asked if I could get the tumbler now and come back after we get a picture.  They said I have to get it at the same time.  Tomorrow is 'formal' night, so we'll get pictures taken then and pick up the swag on Tuesday.  

We have had them run out of the gift in the past and received nothing, so I appreciate that they are offering a not just one, but two nice gifts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2024 at 1:21 PM, Old Fart Cruisers said:

On Legend now.  They ran out of the tote bags so they are offering a 5X7 photo with frame and a Carnival tumbler.  I don't have a picture yet, so I asked if I could get the tumbler now and come back after we get a picture.  They said I have to get it at the same time.  Tomorrow is 'formal' night, so we'll get pictures taken then and pick up the swag on Tuesday.  

We have had them run out of the gift in the past and received nothing, so I appreciate that they are offering a not just one, but two nice gifts. 

So, now that I had some pictures taken, I went back to pick up my gifts.  It's NOT a picture with a frame, it's the 6X9 'cruise collectibles' picture that has the "frame" printed on it 😑, plus the plastic coffee mug or tumbler.  They were out ot pins, so you have to send an email to request it and have it sent to your home, lol.  I expected that to happen, that's why I asked to get the pin and mug on day-3 of the cruise, but was told that you had to get everything at one time.  image.png.2b2a9220723f42f91f392d682d2c3fef.png

20240806_195055.thumb.jpg.63a081b78097b7218b21a27cbfc42dee.jpg

20240806_201209.thumb.jpg.908373e93e93f9773467669edf938f33.jpg

8 minutes ago, matt082600 said:

Has anyone used the coffee mug yet?  Is it of decent quality?

I would rate the quality as fair.  I haven't used it yet, but I did see some people filling them with hat coffee and they didn't appear to be melting 🙂.