Anthem info

Hi can anyone tell me if there is any entertainment that you can book before you go on the Anthem or when you get on. 

We were on Anthem in her first year.Is it still the same entertainment in the theatre and 270.

4 hours ago, orla56 said:

Hi can anyone tell me if there is any entertainment that you can book before you go on the Anthem or when you get on. 

We were on Anthem in her first year.Is it still the same entertainment in the theatre and 270.

Yes it’s the same entertainment.

The only show you can book in advance is Spectres 

8 minutes ago, orla56 said:

Thank you all for your replies.Do you wait till your aboard to book Spectras

Spectra will show up in your app maybe a month before your cruise date.  Keep an eye on the app for it.

Teddie

20 minutes ago, orla56 said:

Thank you all for your replies.Do you wait till your aboard to book Spectras

The sitting arrangement (some with obstructed views) and chairs in 270 are not always the best, IMO.   We either enter on deck 6 or come early to get the better seats.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

The sitting arrangement (some with obstructed views) and chairs in 270 are not always the best, IMO.   We either enter on deck 6 or come early to get the better seats.

Deck 6 to the left in the row beneath the lighting engineers is the best seating but shhhh 🤐 do not tell any one ! @orla56

• Like 1

Oh yes I remember we were on deck 6 and you could go straight in through the then secret door and down the stairs.Best thing about that deck ,we were only a couple of doors down and used to go to the cafe for breakie and lunch sometimes 👍

3 hours ago, little britain said:

Deck 6 to the left in the row beneath the lighting engineers is the best seating but shhhh 🤐 do not tell any one !

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hehe

PC063391.JPG

• Haha 1

Some of our previous favorites were down on the floor looking in the same direction of the deck 6 fans.  Got a great view of the aerial part of the show, especially how it reflected off of the seating glass.  

Anyone see it recently with the aerial part back?  That really added some real dimension to the show.

Thank you all for the pics.We'll be happy to just get a seat anywhere after being on the Oasis where you couldn't get a seat anywhere, big ship, venues too small.My husband has Parkinsons and needs a seat,from what I remember there seemed to be lots of space to sit down.

Love that secret door on deck 6 to 270.  We've stayed many times on deck 6 and use that door a lot.   Although I do hate how heavy it is.

Also the secret elevator to the right of entering through the door is Great for anyone with mobility issues.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Love that secret door on deck 6 to 270.  We've stayed many times on deck 6 and use that door a lot.   Although I do hate how heavy it is.

Also the secret elevator to the right of entering through the door is Great for anyone with mobility issues.

👍👍

I had booked Spectra Cabaret for the first night on Anthem last month and I forgot about it. So I went another night that was offered and waited on the short line of 4 that had to wait until the people with reservations entered the venue.  I was still able to sit on the front row. Two things learned. Once you make a reservation even if you didn’t make it, the system won’t allow you to make another one. Sometimes it’s better not to go to a show the first night because it could be more crowded.

I saw the same show on the Ovation without reservations and I couldn’t see it until the second time. It was more crowded.