Drink limits

1 hour ago, camper49 said:

Is there a daily limit on alcohol drinks? 

No, but I have seen an extremely drunk lady refused service before. She fell off the bar stool, got up and asked for a refill. Then she cursed out the bartender when he refused to serve her.

So drink less than that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

no limit, but I'm pretty sure they get watered down if the bartender "feel" you have too many.  But they will only give you two drinks per person at a time.  I think i was once told that there is an amount of drinks they will serve one person with-in 1 hour.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 9tee2Sea said:

no limit, but I'm pretty sure they get watered down if the bartender "feel" you have too many.  But they will only give you two drinks per person at a time.  I think i was once told that there is an amount of drinks they will serve one person with-in 1 hour.

That's why I like the District. Pretty hard to water down beer straight out of the tap.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, 9tee2Sea said:

I don’t think so, I remember doing a martini flight with full sized martinis.

1 hour ago, 9tee2Sea said:

I once saw somebody, who was probably drinking more than they should, be served water by the bar staff and this did not go down well.

8 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

I don’t think so, I remember doing a martini flight with full sized martinis.

I once aske a bartender for 2 double Scotch.  He said I cant do that.  That would be considered giving you 4 drinks.  He said he can only give two at  time to passengers.  A martini flight, is considered 1 drink.  You also pay extra ( not included in the regular FAS)

12 hours ago, camper49 said:

Is there a daily limit on alcohol drinks? 

The NCL package is pretty good. No limit on the number of drinks a day. Two drinks at a time (one for each hand). The package covers the first $15 of any drink (which covers most drinks - we never pay any overages). 

Start the day with bloody marys and mimosas and continue until you have the last brand before going to bed. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 9tee2Sea said:

I once aske a bartender for 2 double Scotch.  He said I cant do that.  That would be considered giving you 4 drinks.  He said he can only give two at  time to passengers.  A martini flight, is considered 1 drink.  You also pay extra ( not included in the regular FAS)

I once asked for less bourbon, but that didn't stop the bartender continuing to pour until there was room for only a drop of mixer. So your mileage may vary a little.
That was in addition to ordering for a friend as well.

14 hours ago, 9tee2Sea said:

Heck no, I’m not paying extra, I ordered 2 martinis, drank some, ordered 2 martinis, drinks some, ordered 2 martinis… no 1 hour limit. There us no 1 hour limit.

23 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I once saw somebody, who was probably drinking more than they should, be served water by the bar staff and this did not go down well.

I've been given water after two drinks before. I said thanks and gulped it down. I figured they knew the signs of drinking too much and I didn't want to be hungover.