can you bring non YC guests into the YC?

valandemmy

We are thinking of getting a second cabin for our 2 kids (one adult and one 16).  I was going to get them an inside YC but it is sold out...  anyway to let them come in with us and enjoy the pool, dining room etc.  

Posted (edited)

You can have non YC guests in your cabin only.  All other areas are for YC paying guests only.  You could upgrade to a YC suite that accommodates 4 people tho.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Here is the entire page -- notice it is the first item listed, even before the safety drill information:

image.thumb.jpeg.2e5157fb47f182d277c9e71ff023fc33.jpeg

So do they actually deliver the dailies to the cabin in YC?  I had to keep going to guest services to get one on my last cruise (non YC cabin), which sucked

3 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

So do they actually deliver the dailies to the cabin in YC?  I had to keep going to guest services to get one on my last cruise (non YC cabin), which sucked

The dailies are usually delivered the evening before. Tuesday dailies will be delivered Monday evening. 

10 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

So do they actually deliver the dailies to the cabin in YC?

They did in April, but it was a bit inconvenient to scan them each day to post them here on my live thread. I have heard that they are now available online and I'm looking forward to that on our next cruise in September on Seascape.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Best Cat Mom said:

They did in April, but it was a bit inconvenient to scan them each day to post them here on my live thread. I have heard that they are now available online and I'm looking forward to that on our next cruise in September on Seascape.

I always photograph the dailies just to have a record but seldom post those in my reviews unless someone specifically ask for them.  

Since I believe you will be onboard the week before we sail, as well as the first week of our B2B, I'll be hanging on every word of your review. 

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaKahuna said:

Since I believe you will be onboard the week before we sail, as well as the first week of our B2B, I'll be hanging on every word of your review. 

We will do our best to prep them for you! LOL

• Haha 1

Oh if only we could rock out like this in TSL! Though later at night, we do enjoy the piano music. We'll see who we get for bartenders since that can really set the mood.

• Like 1