Need email for upgrade bids, accidentally discarded

My email upgrade offer came to my junk mail and when I sorted through all the other stuff and was going to go check it out it was gone. I know that someone has posted the email address in the past and can't find it. Not sure if I'm interested or not, but would at least like to look at what my upgrade offers are.

Thanks

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Distinctive-Destinations said:

I believe you can just go into your reservation on the website and do this?

I just searched both the website and the app and I can’t find my offers anywhere. I do have the emails saved so I can access them. 

can someone chime in and help the OP?

Posted (edited)

Log into your account on ncl.com.  Should be one of the options under my vacation for that booking.  If not, contact you travel agent.

Edited by logan25

Thank you. I went to my booking at the website and couldn't find anywhere to access the upgrade offers. Needed to use this website address.

I think the link julig22 posted above should work. On the NCL site - If you go into your reservation, click the "My Vacation" tab / link on the upper left side.

That will take you to a page that "should" have a link to the Upgrade program site. 

The link on that page will have a personalized code at the end that will get you logged into the Upgrade site.

image.thumb.png.3f04864ed7b29b712d3f8a4e5de57ce7.png

8 hours ago, Ixtoras said:

I think the link julig22 posted above should work. On the NCL site - If you go into your reservation, click the "My Vacation" tab / link on the upper left side.

Tried all of that, it wasn't on my reservation. Knew from past posts that others had found it on the website - and had seen it on past reservations - but it wasn't there. Knew that I was eligible to bid because I had gotten the email which I accidentally lost, but needed to use the website that was provided.

1 minute ago, vswan said:

Tried all of that, it wasn't on my reservation. Knew from past posts that others had found it on the website - and had seen it on past reservations - but it wasn't there. Knew that I was eligible to bid because I had gotten the email which I accidentally lost, but needed to use the website that was provided.

Don’t feel bad, it’s not showing on either of my booked cruises and I have emails and bids in on both. 

3 hours ago, vswan said:

Go to the app. Click on Room Upgrades on your reservation. Enter name and reservation number. 

17 hours ago, vswan said:

My email upgrade offer came to my junk mail and when I sorted through all the other stuff and was going to go check it out it was gone. I know that someone has posted the email address in the past and can't find it. Not sure if I'm interested or not, but would at least like to look at what my upgrade offers are.

Thanks

You can do it right on the App

Thanks all,

My email is gone - not in junk or trash, but I did go to the app and I could do it there. I will probably use the email provided and see what I have to pick from. As full as ships are sailing it's probably a waste of time anyway since I won't bid anywhere near the top of the scale.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, vswan said:

Thanks all,

My email is gone - not in junk or trash, but I did go to the app and I could do it there. I will probably use the email provided and see what I have to pick from. As full as ships are sailing it's probably a waste of time anyway since I won't bid anywhere near the top of the scale.

In my experience upgrades lately have been few and far between, at least on popular sailings. 

I think our cruise is a oddity. It looks like there are plenty of rooms. Epic in early November. My issue is we are traveling with my niece who is in a solo inside room and my daughter and I booked on the same floor in a balcony not far away. She did get an email to upgrade, but then we would be scattered around the ship. Although I could bid on several Haven options, she couldn't. For now, we will just keep what we have. We are close to each other and an upgrade would mess with that. The only option we may have is if we could upgrade to a club balcony close to the solo lounge on the floor she is on. Sent my PCC a message, but am okay with what we have so it would have to be a really good deal.