Online Check-In

Hello,

I will be doing my online check in a couple weeks. I have searched some of the threads regarding it. I just wanted to verify a few things. I plan on checking in at midnight. I want to get on the ship early. One of the people in my party is my brother in law. What information do I have to have to check-in? Also, I read a thread or 2 that said, all you have to do is pick your time and then you can enter all of the other relevant information later. What does later mean?

You can go in and skip down to choosing your time and save.  Later on, same day or any day, go back and fill in the blanks.  I think maybe for your BIL you might only need his booking number, assuming he will be filling in his own info later.  EM

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

You can go in and skip down to choosing your time and save.  Later on, same day or any day, go back and fill in the blanks.  I think maybe for your BIL you might only need his booking number, assuming he will be filling in his own info later.  EM

Does any day mean any day before boarding?

6 minutes ago, tonyfall1 said:

Does any day mean any day before boarding?

Yes anytime before boarding but I usually choose my time save and then go to bed the next day I complete all of the rest of the information and print out my boarding pass. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Softservekid1 said:

Traveling with another couple. can we get the same boarding time? Do we have to do check in at the same time? Can one Check in for the other?

Read post #2.  If you want an early boarding time you will have to do it together or when you do yours.  If you don’t care how early, it is probably possible to get the same time if you check in later.  If they get a later time, you can always wait and board with them.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DeniseTr said:

Someone posted that if you have the wifi plan, you can a lot of time watch the video in hub app while waiting in embarkation hall.

If you're referring to the muster video, that's for NCL & RCCL not Carnival. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DeniseTr said:

Just downloaded hub app and it said "come back here to checkin.."

Can you check in in the app? If so, which is better, app or webpage?

The check in is on the website. If you are at your check in day and click the link in the Hubapp, it will just take you to the website to check in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2024 at 9:13 AM, tonyfall1 said:

Hello,

I will be doing my online check in a couple weeks. I have searched some of the threads regarding it. I just wanted to verify a few things. I plan on checking in at midnight. I want to get on the ship early. One of the people in my party is my brother in law. What information do I have to have to check-in? Also, I read a thread or 2 that said, all you have to do is pick your time and then you can enter all of the other relevant information later. What does later mean?

You can select your time and then save and go back and add any  other information

On 7/25/2024 at 10:56 AM, Softservekid1 said:

Traveling with another couple. can we get the same boarding time? Do we have to do check in at the same time? Can one Check in for the other?

If you get different arrival times, just plan to go with the later time

• Thanks 1