Cheers Package in Ports of Call Question

My question is if I have the Cheers Package and I choose to stay on the ship in Nassau and Grand Turk, can I use it. I thought I remember reading something about not being able to.

And I would just like to confirm that I can because it might make the difference between getting the package and not.

Thanks so much and sorry if this question has been asked and answered. I can't seem to find the thread for it .

Absolutely you can use this in port in Nassau. I know of no port of call where this isn't the case (there are a couple of homeports, but no ports of call).

• Thanks 1

All the bars on the ship may not be open when in port, but I don’t think that’s due to local restrictions in many cases. It’s just that the ships will often give crew time off on port days because most of the guests are not onboard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Atrium and Red frog (lido location) have been open on port days. There may be others, but there are not many people on board while ship is in port so these bars are not very crowded 

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2024 at 2:59 PM, mz-s said:

All the bars on the ship may not be open when in port, but I don’t think that’s due to local restrictions in many cases. It’s just that the ships will often give crew time off on port days because most of the guests are not onboard.

This and with the reduced guest load because most guests are ashore those that don't have time off are assigned other tasks that need to be done.

• Thanks 1