Does Princess allow balcony partitions to be opened between cabins?

prbffd28

This will be the first Princess cruise for everyone in our group of 8 and I am wondering if the partitions can be opened between each of our cabins? We have 4 in a row and would love to be able to have this space to go back and forth. We are leaving this Saturday 8/3 on Enchanted for a 7 night trip.

Thanks in advance!!

Just now, startedwithamouse said:

Because?

Because this negates the fire boundary between too many cabins.  It all depends on how Princess has set their policy in their Safety Management System.

15 minutes ago, prbffd28 said:

This will be the first Princess cruise for everyone in our group of 8 and I am wondering if the partitions can be opened between each of our cabins? We have 4 in a row and would love to be able to have this space to go back and forth. We are leaving this Saturday 8/3 on Enchanted for a 7 night trip.

Thanks in advance!!

You can have multiple open, just ask your room steward. 

Cabins must be in the same block, 100's, 200's, 300's, etc., and not include a watertight door area.

• Thanks 2

Just now, startedwithamouse said:

Cabins must be in the same block, 100's, 200's, 300's, etc., and not include a watertight door area.

There are no watertight doors in areas of passenger cabins.  I assume you mean fire doors.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you all for your replies, very much appreciated! If what @startedwithamouse stated is correct then it looks like we will only be able to open the partition between two cabins as two are in the 400's and the next two are 300's. That's disappointing but we will ask anyway and hope for the best.

Thanks again

1 hour ago, prbffd28 said:

Thank you all for your replies, very much appreciated! If what @startedwithamouse stated is correct then it looks like we will only be able to open the partition between two cabins as two are in the 400's and the next two are 300's. That's disappointing but we will ask anyway and hope for the best.

Thanks again

They will definitely not open them across a fire zone boundary (between 400's and 300's)

All I can say is that on the Caribbean princess we were four cabins in a row and thank goodness we could open the balconies up.  I got the flu and was quarantined.  Every morning and night all our friends would walk down the balconies and open the sliding door just to say good morning or good night.  Mentally really helped.

• Like 1