Lei Greeting

iknbrgr

My wife and I will be cruising to Hawaii from Vancouver on Sept. 22/2024. We arrive in Honolulu Oct. 1/2024. I would like to arrange a surprise lei greeting for my wife.  Does anyone know of a business that will do a lei greeting at the Honolulu port on arrival? 

Thanks

Posted (edited)

If you google "lei greetings in Hawaii" there are several companies listed that do this.  While most of them indicate airport greetings they may also do cruise ship greetings as well.  I would just call and ask.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

5 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

If you google "lei greetings in Hawaii" there are several companies listed that do this.  While most of them indicate airport greetings they may also do cruise ship greetings as well.  I would just call and ask.

I have contacted 3 so far and they will only do the airport. Still looking for others.

6 hours ago, iknbrgr said:

My wife and I will be cruising to Hawaii from Vancouver on Sept. 22/2024. We arrive in Honolulu Oct. 1/2024. I would like to arrange a surprise lei greeting for my wife.  Does anyone know of a business that will do a lei greeting at the Honolulu port on arrival? 

Thanks

While most lei greetings are designed for airport arrivals, I'm sure many of the Limo Companies can arrange with a Limo Pickup from the Pier.

Here's one that I've used for a relative.

https://www.toplimohawaii.com/lei-greeting/

You will need to specifically request a Lei Greeting...

• Thanks 1

Perhaps a better idea which may kill two birds with one stone is to hire a private transfer

10 hours ago, iknbrgr said:

Thanks

Assuming you need a ride, an idea to kill two birds with one stone would be to hire a private transfer and have them waiting for you with the lei.  If you're okay with a private van, my good friend Mark runs this company which charges $43 for 2 people from the AIPORT to Waikiki hotels.  The cruise port is a little closer so I can't see them charging more yet I'm not sure if you're going to a Waikiki hotel anyway.  If you want a nicer vehicle, I'd search Viator which will cost more

Private Van: Be sure to include all details such as date/time, pickup location, dropoff, etc., if interested https://www.hawaii23.com/

17 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

While most lei greetings are designed for airport arrivals, I'm sure many of the Limo Companies can arrange with a Limo Pickup from the Pier.

Here's one that I've used for a relative.

https://www.toplimohawaii.com/lei-greeting/

You will need to specifically request a Lei Greeting...

Thanks Jim_Iain. This is exactly what I am looking for. We are in the booking process right now.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...