MDR Menu on App- Where can I find it?

Sailing in two weeks, I've heard many people say you can review the MDR menu on the app, but I can't find it.  

Any help or if someone can confirm that it may only be available once onboard, it would be appreciated, Thanks, 

8 minutes ago, CHolliwood said:

Sailing in two weeks, I've heard many people say you can review the MDR menu on the app, but I can't find it.  

Any help or if someone can confirm that it may only be available once onboard, it would be appreciated, Thanks, 

Click on the "Dining" icon at the bottom of the app, choose the "Main Dining"  tab at the top, and choose one of the Dining Room selections (sometime the menus only show up on one of them, but they are all the same). 

24 minutes ago, CHolliwood said:

The MDR menus don't always show up in the app until right before the cruise.  You can change the app to the current sailing of your ship and look at the menus usually.

It’s pretty much the same menu rotation; so 

if menus  not loaded yet for your sailing,

in app click on head

Upcoming cruises/ view All

scroll down 

Don’t see your cruise; add it now

Browse our ships

select the same ship and this/next weeks sailing date

select Dining

Note that the rotations are different based on region (Americas, Europe, etc) so if your ship is currently located somewhere different than where yours will leave from, you might see menu items that won't be on your cruise.