Cruise Addicts R Us

On 10/15/2024 at 8:55 AM, arxcards said:

And us.

And us, with a slight variation. I get asked at least once a week 'what dates are we going'?🙄

Standard answer 'See that thing on the wall right next to the fridge? That's a calendar, look at December and take note of one date 'Board ship' and the other date 'get off ship'. Ye gods and little fishes.................🤦‍♀️

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, ceeceeDee said:

And us, with a slight variation. I get asked at least once a week 'what dates are we going'?🙄

Standard answer 'See that thing on the wall right next to the fridge? That's a calendar, look at December and take note of one date 'Board ship' and the other date 'get off ship'. Ye gods and little fishes.................🤦‍♀️

We have learned (been conditioned) over the years not to have Independent Thought that's why we ask.....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

22 nights keeps your Cruise Addicts R Us membership alive.

Phew, thank goodness for that! 

BTW I've heard a rumour of a big cruise, out of Fremantle, that hasn't been offered for five years. Keep an eye out for the 26/27 releases, also rumoured to be coming out at the end of this month. I'm hoping it's a Circle Indian Pacific itinerary.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Phew, thank goodness for that! 

BTW I've heard a rumour of a big cruise, out of Fremantle, that hasn't been offered for five years. Keep an eye out for the 26/27 releases, also rumoured to be coming out at the end of this month. I'm hoping it's a Circle Indian Pacific itinerary.

Thanks. I was expecting early to mid November for 26/27. Sounds awesome, and I wonder if this could be in place of a world cruise that is becoming more difficult to schedule?

• Like 1

There is a curious shuffle starting to happen, and Crown is not visible on any of the schedules I have skimmed over beyond November 2026. Maybe that fits her doing something exotic, or it is looking like Princess could be dropping back to just Royal and Grand for the summer of 26/27, with Grand remaining in Australia to replace Crown - she has bookings at OPT into June 2027.

Perhaps a Coral exotic instead of her doing a WC in early 2027? She has a booking in Sydney on 17th Feb, but not in QLD or Freo which would usually see one or the other as a WC port. We will know soon enough.

• Like 1

Apparently Princess have changed the 2026 US world cruise, on Coral Princess, into an intensive Circle South Pacific cruise LA return, or for extra days Fort Lauderdale to LA. There's a thread about it on the main Princess forum.

Having Suez out of action is causing all sorts of problems!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Apparently Princess have changed the 2026 US world cruise, on Coral Princess, into an intensive Circle South Pacific cruise LA return, or for extra days Fort Lauderdale to LA. There's a thread about it on the main Princess forum.

Actually I would like to see the Circle Pacific and the Circle South America from Australia back.

Well actually a great cruise alternative to the WC from Australia would be from Australia across the pacific to west coast USA then through the Panama, and part up the east coast, across the to England then down to the Rock, then back down to the Caribbean, down south America Under to horn, back up and across the pacific to Australia.

Now that would be a cruise.😁

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

It is looking like something similar for 2027 then. So a Pacific Circle, albeit from Port Everglades, and a possible Indian Circle is going to add some variety. Like it is for Coral, if there is to be a 2027 Indian Circle, from Freo, it looks like it will be a late June or July departure on Grand Princess, and will be in place of a 2027 WC.

2026 WC on Crown is still showing the original itinerary through the Suez, but they also hold a port booking for Fremantle. Maybe as a plan B, but I suspect this will be changing soon. Most likely it will remain a WC, but they could also turn it into an Indian Circle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

In is interesting Julie. After reading that other thread and checking port dates, it looks more like a Pacific Circle to me, Grand Princess departing Brisbane on 15th June and Sydney on 17th. Next Aussie sighting is in Darwin in late August then Brisbane on 2nd September. My presumption is that it makes for an anti-clockwise Pacific Circle that returns via Asia. That is 79 days between the Brisbane dates.

3 hours ago, arxcards said:

In is interesting Julie. After reading that other thread and checking port dates, it looks more like a Pacific Circle to me, Grand Princess departing Brisbane on 15th June and Sydney on 17th. Next Aussie sighting is in Darwin in late August then Brisbane on 2nd September. My presumption is that it makes for an anti-clockwise Pacific Circle that returns via Asia. That is 79 days between the Brisbane dates.

My source heard there would be something big Fremantle return. Maybe there will be two smaller big cruises instead of one full world cruise. 

2 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

My source heard there would be something big Fremantle return. Maybe there will be two smaller big cruises instead of one full world cruise. 

From port dates in Sydney, Brisbane, North QLD, Darwin, and Fremantle I can't piece together a big return trip from Fremantle. The departure date of 17th June for a 75-nighter will also have her back in Sydney in September, too late for another extended itinerary. 

Coral's alternate to her 2026 world cruise calls in Fremantle, and it is a likely sector point. That isn't a return trip unless it is bundled with something else, but it does become available for sale on 28th October. Joining the dots, I believe this will be the big new itinerary available from Fremantle.