Dinner reservations

We are going on our first NCL cruise December 1 out of New Orleans on the getaway. It is 4 adults with two different reservations. We made individual dinner reservations in specially dining. How do we combine those reservations to have dinner together each night?

@woodman6703

Two possibilities

Call NCL Reservations on 1 800 327 7030 with the cruise reservation numbers and ask for the dining reservation be converted from two reservations for 2 into a reservation for 4.

When you board go to the special dining reservation desk set up for embarkation day and do the same thing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Escaping2016 said:

How many days out can you make dinner reservations if you are Platinum?

125 days if you are platinum. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, hallux said:

Fixed it

Thanks that will be helpful to new cruisers, though honestly if you are platinum you should know these things. 😀

interestingly enough that page doesn’t mention when latitude members can book. 9Unless I am just not seeing it.)

Edited by zqvol

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, zqvol said:

interestingly enough that page doesn’t mention when latitude members can book. 9Unless I am just not seeing it.)

Interesting, I thought it was there before.  It IS covered in the Latitudes T&C's (which are also readily available on the Latitudes page on NCL)  - https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/benefits-terms-and-conditions

Edited by hallux
  • Like 2

I’m 120 days out, and as part of the “general pop” group, I was able to make specialty restaurant reservations today. However, when I tried to make reservations for 2 at the MDR, Taste, and Savor it seemed that reservations could only be made for parties of 6 or 8. I don’t remember this from the last cruise. New policy? I realize it won’t be hard to seat 2 on the fly, but we wanted specific times a couple nights. 

19 hours ago, woodman6703 said:

We are going on our first NCL cruise December 1 out of New Orleans on the getaway. It is 4 adults with two different reservations. We made individual dinner reservations in specially dining. How do we combine those reservations to have dinner together each night?

You should not have made two separate reservations. You should have one person book a table for 4. Right now, you have blocked two 2-tops and there may not be a 4-top available. As soon as you embark, head to restaurant reservations to fix. 

53 minutes ago, lastmango212 said:

However, when I tried to make reservations for 2 at the MDR, Taste, and Savor it seemed that reservations could only be made for parties of 6 or 8.

reservations for the MDR (taste/savor) is not needed nor required. you dont need to make those in advance.

2 minutes ago, VIKINGCRUISER said:

Do the specialty restaurants take reservations for one person, or is it like the main dining areas where they will seat you with another group of people?

Thanks

You can book a table for 2, even as a "single"!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VIKINGCRUISER said:

Do the specialty restaurants take reservations for one person, or is it like the main dining areas where they will seat you with another group of people?

1 hour ago, ggTexasGal said:

You can book a table for 2, even as a "single"!

And you don't have to share that table with anyone! 😄 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VIKINGCRUISER said:

Thanks

You are never seated in the MDR with other people unless you request it and they agree. And the minimum number of chairs at a 2-top is 2, both specialty and MDR so you would make specialty reservations for 2. 

• Like 1