Does Sky Have Pop Up Casual Dining

daveoc

I'm on Sky for 31 nights in September and I notice that on some ships that part of the buffet is turned into a Planks or Steamers pop up on some nights and I wondered if the same thing ever happens on Sky?.

7 hours ago, daveoc said:

I'm on Sky for 31 nights in September and I notice that on some ships that part of the buffet is turned into a Planks or Steamers pop up on some nights and I wondered if the same thing ever happens on Sky?.

I believe there are 3 non pop ups:  Casual dining-Alfredo’s, Ocean terrace, & Vines.

Perhaps see if you can find a Live from The Sky prior to your cruise, maybe they will mention one in their blog or someone will post Patters.

Or ask once onboard,if the have Planks or Steamers ,since they alternate nights open.

I don’t think Sky has either of those??

7 hours ago, daveoc said:

According to the Princess website, Sky Princess has Alfredo's/Gigi's and Crab Shack (which is a pop up).

3 minutes ago, msmoger said:

According to the Princess website, Sky Princess has Alfredo's/Gigi's and Crab Shack (which is a pop up).

Crab Shack is not "Casual Dining". It's considered Specialty Dining.

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

Crab Shack is not "Casual Dining". It's considered Specialty Dining.

Actually, the OP didn't mention casual dining.  Arizonaperson did. 😉  The OP did mention pop ups and Planks and Steamers, which would also be considered specialty dining and Crab Shack is a pop up.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, msmoger said:

Actually, the OP didn't mention casual dining.  Arizonaperson did. 😉  The OP did mention pop ups and Planks and Steamers, which would also be considered specialty dining and Crab Shack is a pop up.

check the title of this thread???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, msmoger said:

23 minutes ago, voljeep said:

check the title of this thread???

I had initially started to reply and then wiped it out and checked. When I saw the title I went ahead and posted.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, daveoc said:

Nope.

Planks and Steamers are exclusive, currently, to Emerald and Caribbean Princess.

Sky has 3 Casual venues already - Vines, Ocean Terrace Seafood and Alfredos/Gigi's..

40 minutes ago, msmoger said:

Planks and Steamers are very clearly listed as Casual dining. They are not specialty dining.

And the OP very clearly mentions casual dining specifically in their title. 🙄

• Like 2