Live -- Sun Princess deck pictures

Esprit

Thanks for posting these. I have not read any of the Sun threads as I had no intention of ever sailing her. But as it turns out I am booked on her for a little 7 day sailing this coming January. I usually do like the sanctuary but your pictures convinced me to save my money!  Wow just wow. I can’t believe people actually pay to sit out there in the full sun on loungers without any padding!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I usually do like the sanctuary but your pictures convinced me to save my money!  Wow just wow. I can’t believe people actually pay to sit out there in the full sun on loungers without any padding!  

The loungers on the other side on the pool in the Signature Sun Deck area are the ones with the padding.They have these in the Cabanas too. There are also some comfy day beds by the pool - along with some weird sculpted loungers.  It would be good if they upgraded all the loungers with the new Sanctuary Class changes in October.

image.png.7da0f69df2e6ec373efede65e82a7506.png

image.thumb.png.3fb4713df2c6a9fd394d3271ba6ddade.png]

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4