Shareperks for P and O shareholder benefit.

Spenno21

This evening (30/8/24) I received an email from Stockperks to say that my proof of share ownership has been processed, although it still says "in progress" on the redeemed screen. It confirms that my application was made on 23/8/24 and the cruise starts 14/09/24, so I am still hoping for confirmation of the £150 OBC before we sail, but it is getting tight!

Yes, I applied just over 3 weeks before sail date so believe I should receive the OBC, no matter how long Shareperks take to finish the process.

• Like 1

...... and just for the benefit of those who may be interested in how the system works, I have today received a further email confirming that my OBC has been credited. This was from an "uploaded document proof of ownership" application and took 6 days from start to finish.

shareperks7.png.fe11591fbe8e87045c29eabb2c3fd4ee.png

27 minutes ago, bbtablet said:

...... and just for the benefit of those who may be interested in how the system works, I have today received a further email confirming that my OBC has been credited. This was from an "uploaded document proof of ownership" application and took 6 days from start to finish.

And you should now get a new confirmation invoice from P&O showing the additional OBC

4 minutes ago, bbtablet said:

Yes, but as others have said before, as I booked through a T.A., P&O will not send it to me - I need to ask for an updated invoice from my T.A. in order to see it.

Personally I would expect a TA to do that automatically.

4 hours ago, bbtablet said:

Yes, but as others have said before, as I booked through a T.A., P&O will not send it to me - I need to ask for an updated invoice from my T.A. in order to see it.

I never have to ask my TA, they always send me an amended statement as an e-mail attachment.

I have successfully applied for my share benefit for my upcoming cruise but intend to Bed&ISA my 100 Carnival shares (on the same platform). Will I need to set up the Shareperks app again or will they be able to track this? Thanks!

Edited by KevIT

2 hours ago, KevIT said:

Will I need to set up the Shareperks app again or will they be able to track this?

You should not have to set up Shareperks again but if your shares are in an ISA then unless Shareperks have direct access to your account you will have to submit current proof of ownership for each cruise.

On 9/3/2024 at 6:50 PM, david63 said:

You should not have to set up Shareperks again but if your shares are in an ISA then unless Shareperks have direct access to your account you will have to submit current proof of ownership for each cruise.

I had to  to renew entitlement to the  shareperks app every 3 months with proof of ownership of shares held when booking new cruises 

Edited by LifeonMars
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LifeonMars said:

I had to  to renew entitlement to the  shareperks app every 3 months with proof of ownership of shares held when booking new cruises 

According to the App only US broking platforms are able to be linked to stockperks. So unless or until that changes UK nominee account holders will have to send a new proof of ownership in every 3 months.

8 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

According to the App only US broking platforms are able to be linked to stockperks. So unless or until that changes UK nominee account holders will have to send a new proof of ownership in every 3 months.

Yes I just had to renew for a December sailing but looks like mine lasted for a year as two sailings in September and October were applied against last years upload but needed to re upload for this application. Upload was approved just waiting for OBC to be applied. No drama. Just used an image of share certificate from my phone. 
Edit

Since writing this just checked my emails and I have received a new booking confirmation overnight showing the  OBC. Started process on Tuesday and received it today so really only 4 business days plus Saturday. Definitely quicker than before 

Edited by Winifred 22
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1