Health Questionnaire

Yes, but you can also do itin the app when you arrive at your destination.

The Health questionnaire does not become live to complete until 24 or less before the cruise.  It is just 2 questions. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Even if you fill it in advance they still read the same questionnaire to you when you check-in.  On our recent cruise it has changed to one big question contains all the items in the old checkbox questionnaire.

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Even if you fill it in advance they still read the same questionnaire to you when you check-in.  On our recent cruise it has changed to one big question contains all the items in the old checkbox questionnaire.

Boarded the Beyond today and no one asked the health questions.  We did them on the app this morning and nothing afterward. Maybe another change.

34 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

One is about stomach issues (vomiting, diarrhea, etc.), one is about cold/flu/COVID symptoms.

If female, there is one about pregnancy as well.

Based on the number of people carrying NyQuil back to their stateroom on my cruise a few weeks ago, I’m confident there was some omission of symptoms.  😂 We tested positive for Covid upon returning home.  Our flight from SEA sounded like an ER during respiratory virus season.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

Based on the number of people carrying NyQuil back to their stateroom on my cruise a few weeks ago, I’m confident there was some omission of symptoms.  😂 We tested positive for Covid upon returning home.  Our flight from SEA sounded like an ER during respiratory virus season.

Unless they go to having a medical tent set up where everyone is examined - or they go to what Disney Cruise Line did on re-start where you tested AT THE PORT - it's based on self-reporting. And sadly the vast majority of people are not going to be honest if it's going to cost them their cruise. (Heck, all you have to do is look back at posts about how to beat the 72-hour (or 48 hour?) testing requirement with a picture of a clean test to see that.)

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart

7 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Unless they go to having a medical tent set up where everyone is examined - or they go to what Disney Cruise Line did on re-start where you tested AT THE PORT - it's based on self-reporting. And sadly the vast majority of people are not going to be honest if it's going to cost them their cruise. (Heck, all you have to do is look back at posts about how to beat the 72-hour (or 48 hour?) testing requirement with a picture of a clean test to see that.)

Oh I know.  My mother said “it’s unfortunate people don’t stay home when they are sick” and I reminded her that I never once was allowed to stay home from school sick….so I do get it. As a teacher I’m supposed to show up, sick or not…it’s not looked upon favorably if you stay home sick.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

Oh I know.  My mother said “it’s unfortunate people don’t stay home when they are sick” and I reminded her that I never once was allowed to stay home from school sick….so I do get it. As a teacher I’m supposed to show up, sick or not…it’s not looked upon favorably if you stay home sick.

Teacher here as well. I teach Special Ed, and because we often have medically fragile kiddos, we don't get chastised for staying home when sick, but we're only allowed 2 days in a row without needing a doctor's note. And we are constantly reminded that there is a substitute shortage.

Being sick was the ONLY time I was allowed to stay home when I was a kid in school. (Well, other than Field Day because we didn't do anything and I hated it.).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Unless they go to having a medical tent set up where everyone is examined - or they go to what Disney Cruise Line did on re-start where you tested AT THE PORT - it's based on self-reporting.

We took a transatlantic on the Apex right after the restart, and they did that as well. Plus, we were tested three separate times on the cruise.

Cunard's questionnaire has only one question - do you have health insurance?