Dining at Sabatini’s

stevenr597

9 hours ago, julia said:

Agree, I didn't think walk-up would work, however, when I try to book CG via the app, it wants payment.  We'll just book it early on boarding day...

Same for us. We ate in Sabatini’s the other night aboard Sun Princess. It was $53.10 each including gratuities.

The food was very good but the ambiance wasn’t as good as you get on Grand class ships.

The location on Royal class ships is better than the Sun Princess too.

We wouldn’t go to the Sun’s Sabatini’s again.

• Thanks 2

I was able to book two tables for five at Sabatini's at 6:00 pm on embarkation night without paying anything on my credit card. Normally, I wait until we're on board, but I didn't want to wait for a party of ten. The app worked fine without charging anything on credit cards for the ten suite reservations. I booked one reservation for five on my app and the other reservation for five on DW's app, since I couldn't book a reservation for ten and I couldn't book two reservations for the same night on the same app. I will be talking with the dining room manager (head waiter) onboard to request a table for ten or two adjacent tables for five and also to request the same tables for breakfast each morning.

• Like 2

I was also having the problem of being charged if I tried to  book the embarkation suite dinner on the app. Someone suggested using the web version of the app on the website. I did that, it said I had a dining credit and was able to book the embarkation dinner without a charge. Just make sure you are logged out of the app itself before going to the web version. First time I tried this I was still logged into the app and the web version did not show a dining credit. After logging out of the app and then going to web version it worked. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Esprit said:

Same for us. We ate in Sabatini’s the other night aboard Sun Princess. It was $53.10 each including gratuities.

The food was very good but the ambiance wasn’t as good as you get on Grand class ships.

On both the Enchanted and Discovery, Sabatini's is on deck 7, open to the piazza and very noisy.  Regal and Sky have Sabatini's on Deck 5 as an enclosed restaurant.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

On both the Enchanted and Discovery, Sabatini's is on deck 7, open to the piazza and very noisy.  Regal and Sky have Sabatini's on Deck 5 as an enclosed restaurant.

Yes we much preferred it when Sabatini’s was right outside the spa and very quiet 

• Like 2

On 8/20/2024 at 12:36 AM, Esprit said:

I’m sure you told us where it was located but I can’t remember. Where was Sabatini’s located on the Sun Princess?

16 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I’m sure you told us where it was located but I can’t remember. Where was Sabatini’s located on the Sun Princess?

Deck 8 towards the back with a watch shop in front of it. Not a great location.

• Thanks 1