Radiance of the Seas, Grand Suite Boarding Lunch

Hi everyone,

I can’t seem to find the answer so apologies if I missed it.

On the Radiance of the Seas do suite guests have an embarkation lunch? I read somewhere that guest who purchased The Key get a special lunch in the MDR featuring the Chops menu. I can’t see that written anywhere for Suite guests.

As the Radiance doesn’t have a Coastal Kitchen, I thought they may offer something different. 

Nope.  No complimentary boarding day lunch for Suites or Pinnacles on Radiance (or any other ship without a Coastal Kitchen).  You can purchase a specialty lunch (at Chops, I believe) but nothing complimentary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the clarification. Part of me thinks it’s strange that they offering a lunch to guests who have purchased The Key but because this ship doesn’t have Costal Kitchen, nothing is offered to Suite Guests. At the end of the day its no biggie.

Edited by curry767
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, curry767 said:

Thanks for the clarification. Part of me thinks it’s strange that they offering a lunch to guests who have purchased The Key but because this ship doesn’t have Costal Kitchen, nothing is offered to Suite Guests. At the end of the day its no biggie.

Going forward you will get breakfast in Chops.  

When we did a B2B on Radiance we also got the lunch that they give to those that have the Key. It was ok, nothing great as those that have done the “Cheers with an Officer” lunch know. They did offer a Filet, I don’t eat meat, DH said it was just ok.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, curry767 said:

Thanks for the clarification. Part of me thinks it’s strange that they offering a lunch to guests who have purchased The Key but because this ship doesn’t have Costal Kitchen, nothing is offered to Suite Guests. At the end of the day it’s no biggie.

If I sail rccl now , I only sail oasis class since they give you CK plus free WiFi it’s a ripoff that older ships do not get these perks, celebrity has same perks for suites on all 3 classes of there ships and a much nicer suite restaurant.

• Like 1