Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

30 minutes ago, phoneman69 said:

Sorry we missed you all at the Frog and Onion just did not make it back to the Dockyard in time. Nice group photo though.

Thanks phoneman69!! Like Jamman says, next time👍😁

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Thank you Cruisin Karen!! That Japan trip was one of our favorites! Maybe I can squeeze in another cruise in 2025 out of Manhattan, just don’t tell Craig😹

5/25-6/5/25 Venezia out of Manhattan. St Tom, St Martin, SJ, Grand Turk. I’m cruising solo. Who wants to join me?!? 🤞

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Crusin Karen said:

5/25-6/5/25 Venezia out of Manhattan. St Tom, St Martin, SJ, Grand Turk. I’m cruising solo. Who wants to join me?!? 🤞

Great ports!! Sooooo tempting 🙀Leaving for London cruise on June 6. Hmmmmmm…

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1

So there was a glitch in the system and as we sat in our E zone we saw passengers exiting the ship. What!?! We have our luggage and we are Platinum. Craig looked into it and yes, we should be leaving as well. We made it to our car and woo hoo!!! 7 hours till home🙀

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, sgttami said:

WOW!  That week went fast.

I enjoyed your cruise...lol

Safe travels home....Smooth sailing.😃

I was just thinking the same thing! We had a great time in Bermuda and want to go back😻

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

So there was a glitch in the system and as we sat in our E zone we saw passengers exiting the ship. What!?! We have our luggage and we are Platinum. Craig looked into it and yes, we should be leaving as well. We made it to our car and woo hoo!!! 7 hours till home🙀

If you had your luggage why couldn’t you have gotten off whenever you pleased?  Congestion?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, purpleally said:

If you had your luggage why couldn’t you have gotten off whenever you pleased?  Congestion?

Because we signed up for our debarkation time through the Hub App (new method, at least new to us) and we were assigned 9:55-10:15 and to wait in zone E. When people were walking off at 9am, we started asking questions. We were told the Hub App glitched (not recognizing our platinum status) and that we should follow the platinum group that had their luggage. We lost about 20 minutes driving home time but we are almost there😸

• Like 2

1 minute ago, luvcruzing said:

Fun following along with you on your cruise. No doubt that you and your husband had a great time. Glad you made it home safely.  

Thanks luvcruising! Nice to be home chilling 😻

3 minutes ago, TeresaJ said:

Looks like a great cruise and thank you for sharing!! Bermuda is on our to do list for cruising. I have a gray and white kitty, too. 😃

Thanks TeresaJ!!  Bermuda is a must! I swear my gray and white tabby is mad yet happy I’m home. Happens every time 😸

• Like 3

On 9/1/2024 at 3:24 PM, pcvtmom said:

You need to kill it!  They are an invasive species. They're killing trees left and right in my part of Virginia.

I was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the pic...kill that thing they're invasive and they definitely don't want them brought in to Bermuda! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1