Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

4 hours ago, TravelE said:

Yes, I did that hike when I was in Bermuda last week. Start at Warwick Long Bay and walk west along the beach trail. It was easy and the little coves are gorgeous.

Yes! The beauty along that hike is gorgeous!

• Like 2

So I completed Craig's Carnival Experience questionnaire (I never get one, who knows why) and listed all my fabulous Carnival peeps by name so they get their "pat on the back" or something. I did remark on Rodney the piano bar player.  I said Carnival should give him a job that doesn't require singing.  I bet they'll come up with something.😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

29 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

So I completed Craig's Carnival Experience questionnaire (I never get one, who knows why) and listed all my fabulous Carnival peeps by name so they get their "pat on the back" or something. I did remark on Rodney the piano bar player.  I said Carnival should give him a job that doesn't require singing.  I bet they'll come up with something.😉

They should have him playing cocktail music like Francisco here on the Venezia. Doesn't have to open his mouth just play, which he does wonderfully. 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

They should have him playing cocktail music like Francisco here on the Venezia. Doesn't have to open his mouth just play, which he does wonderfully. 😎

Exactly!! He is a wonderful pianist.

• Like 1

So we are pivoting.  I did a little research then presented to Craig an alternative to our upcoming June 2025 Europe cruise.  He agreed and my PVP helped me with the changes.  She's so nice!! This is what's happening: I cancelled our June 2025 Europe cruise out of Dover and instead we are cruising on Mardi Gras in June 2025 to Cozumel, Roatan and Costa Maya.  Craig has never cruised MG (Emeril's, Big Chicken!!) and he has never been to Costa Maya (The Krazy Lobster!!) plus it's over his birthday so I got my gift to him covered😉.  Then I booked almost the exact itinerary as our cancelled cruise for 2026 on Legend on practically the same dates. This schedule aligns with our work schedules better and I'm so happy to be on MG again!!  Craig is gonna love it!!💃🏻🕺🏼😻

Edited by ninjacat123
Better emojis😸
  • Like 17

8 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Something I forgot to mention is that the number of drinks you’ve had no longer are printed out on the receipt. I thought it would show at 10. FYI🍸

That stinks.  The count helped me pace myself.  Depending on the time of day it was either "Whoa big fella" or " Giddy-up and get to drinking boy"!  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

59 minutes ago, Frank12 said:

That stinks.  The count helped me pace myself.  Depending on the time of day it was either "Whoa big fella" or " Giddy-up and get to drinking boy"!  🤣

Maybe it was just Pride. Anyone else on a recent cruise experience this? On Sunshine the bartender would ring a bell when a passenger would reach drink 15. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 9/13/2024 at 7:48 AM, ninjacat123 said:

Maybe it was just Pride. Anyone else on a recent cruise experience this? On Sunshine the bartender would ring a bell when a passenger would reach drink 15. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Saintgreg reported this same thing on the Jubilee within the past 2 weeks. Must be a new policy? I liked the old way better for the reason @Frank12 said!

• Like 2

Mardi Gras in June 2025 to Cozumel, Roatan and Costa Maya.  Craig has never cruised MG (Emeril's, Big Chicken!!

We are just going to miss you!  We are on MG, exact same itinery, the last week of May!  DS graduates college in May so this will be our little family getaway after the excitement of college coming to a close and right before he leaves for law school in August.  We love MG (this time we are in an extended balcony as we have not had one yet on MG.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Drazil65 said:

Mardi Gras in June 2025 to Cozumel, Roatan and Costa Maya.  Craig has never cruised MG (Emeril's, Big Chicken!!

We are just going to miss you!  We are on MG, exact same itinery, the last week of May!  DS graduates college in May so this will be our little family getaway after the excitement of college coming to a close and right before he leaves for law school in August.  We love MG (this time we are in an extended balcony as we have not had one yet on MG.  

Shoot! It would be fun to be on the same cruise Drazil65!! Sounds like a great way to celebrate graduation from college!!😻 Watch out, attending law school for Craig was how we met❣️

• Like 1