NYC to Bayonne CT via PT

I'm a Ny'er looking to get to BCT via public trans. So far, I've found 2 different ways. One is the Bergen Light Rail from Hoboken and another is a NJT bus from PABT, that goes all along Kennedy Blvd (seems long and slow). Neither of these gets you within 2 miles. Are either of these stops Uber rich? one more than another? I am overlooking another route?

Thanks

The closest you can get via public transit is the 34th Street light rail station which is about 3 miles from the terminal. Never had an issue getting Uber from the station. There are 2 parking lots at the station. Inform Uber if you are at the Avenue E lot which is adjacent to where you exit the light rail or at the other lot on the 440 side, reached by using the overhead pedestrian bridge. 

Archie's Cab is a fixed fare from 34th Sreet. Used to be $9 person, I think it is now $12 pp.

Could also get Uber from Hoboken terminal to Cape Liberty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Nitemare said:

Not sure what "BCT" is, but Bayonne is in New Jersey, not Connecticut

I suspect they're using "BCT" to mean "Bayonne Cruise Terminal", which as we know is not the name of the cruise port in Bayonne.

2 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

I suspect they're using "BCT" to mean "Bayonne Cruise Terminal", which as we know is not the name of the cruise port in Bayonne.

That makes a ton of sense.  Still not the Connecticut part but I'm at least nodding my head now.

2 minutes ago, Nitemare said:

That makes a ton of sense.  Still not the Connecticut part but I'm at least nodding my head now.

I don't see anything about Connecticut in the post. The title says Bayonne CT...again CT meaning "cruise terminal"

Edited by njhorseman

1 minute ago, njhorseman said:

I don't see anything about Connecticut in the post.

Well, I guess now that you have redefined CT as Cruise Terminal, I no longer see anything about Connecticut in the post, either.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, njhorseman said:

Correct, sorry for confusion