Celebrity Millenium room 7003 or 7002

Froggy178

I booked my cruise on this ship with 13 months to go and at the time had a choice of rooms. I didn’t know about this forum to ask questions and now im concerned about room 7003 I have booked as it appears to be all corridor, though on the deck plan I thought it looked a larger room. A larger window and light is a big plus for me so wondered if someone can direct me to the better of the two rooms. 7002 is available at the moment.

I booked the more expensive Deluxe ocean view room opposed the Prime Ocean view room as I was under the impression I would get a larger window. Room 7009 is also available. I would appreciate thoughts on these remaining rooms that are left.

thanks 

Posted (edited)

Hi - Not fully understanding what your concern is…. I would book 7002 or 7003 in a heartbeat.   They are identical mirror image staterooms.  Definitely larger than 7009.   Google “Celebrity Millennium 7002” (or 7003) to see actual photos..

Here is a video of 7003 on Infinity, a sister ship to Millennium.  Decor soft goods will have changed.   

Joe

Edited by JoePDX

Thank you both for your replies. The is the first question I have asked on this site so I haven’t a clue how to find the “M class cabins sticky”. Could you please help ? 

10 minutes ago, Froggy178 said:

Thank you both for your replies. The is the first question I have asked on this site so I haven’t a clue how to find the “M class cabins sticky”. Could you please help ? 

Welcome to CC.

At the top of the Celebrity Cruise forum page you'll see three separate threads for E class cabin information, S class cabin information and M class cabin information and guidelines. Here is the link for the M class cabin info. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1835450-m-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=getNewComment

Edited by doghog

Hi I’ve received an email to bid for a MOVEUP on my stateroom and to enter my bid for classes of Veranda, Concierge and Aquaclass. However when I look at this cruise as though I was a new customer all these classes are shown as sold out so how can Celebrity offerbyou to bid for an upgrade when it is all shown as full ? 

5 hours ago, Froggy178 said:

Hi I’ve received an email to bid for a MOVEUP on my stateroom and to enter my bid for classes of Veranda, Concierge and Aquaclass. However when I look at this cruise as though I was a new customer all these classes are shown as sold out so how can Celebrity offerbyou to bid for an upgrade when it is all shown as full ? 

Remember two things:

1)  Cancellations happen.  Others in those 'fully booked' staterooms may have something come up that results in them having to do a pre-final payment or last minute cancellation.  There could also be people in those staterooms being able to do a move up to a higher category opening up their stateroom. 

2)  If it turns out no rooms become available as a result of item 1, then no one will get moved up and it will just show up as an unsuccessful bid.  It does not cost them anything at all to offer move up to fully occupied rooms and then not move anyone up. 

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Froggy178 said:

We WON a MoveUp bid for the Millenium when the ship was sold out.  Why?  People cancel after final payment...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1