Last cabin in class and deck , but still 15% off

Windsurfboy

Just looking at Christmas  Caribbean cruise, might do it in a few years. Looking to see value of Preregistration.  Seems to be worth for suites, as all well above Preregistration 35% off. Popular cruise

Anyway looking at Midship suite,  one anomaly struck me , deck C , said LAST cabin, but still 15% off. So if there is only one left and it's 15% off, when would they sell at full price?  To me it just Highlights that the 35% off claim is a CON as its measured against an imaginary price which they never sell at.

We just look at prices, and at "35%" off Saga prices see reasonable,  at 20% off they are just not value  and are comparable to more luxurious lines

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We’ve received an e-mail with yet another ‘offer’ today, for a cruise in February! I agree with your ‘imaginary price’ description. Their charging policies are opaque to put it mildly. 

IMG_9787.png

49 minutes ago, Spence55 said:

We’ve received an e-mail with yet another ‘offer’ today, for a cruise in February! I agree with your ‘imaginary price’ description. Their charging policies are opaque to put it mildly. 

IMG_9787.png

Would have enjoyed this cruise but not in February 🙂

6 minutes ago, Glenndale said:

Would have enjoyed this cruise but not in February 🙂

I would have enjoyed it had it been a fly cruise rather than a round trip from Portsmouth. But a cruise of 21 days with 9 ports and 12 sea days is for me much too many of the latter.

• Like 1

According to the latest brochure which I've had for a few days and was presumably printed some time ago, the 'from' price is £5,449.  So much for an email 'offer' from yesterday!  It shows the price in Spence55's post as the previous price.

Edited by Medeba

When I go into "prices and availability" via the email offer received today, the price for LGrade cabins on E deck is indeed £5449.

I did a test booking on one, and it comes up as £5449 including 25% off and the enhanced £400 pp Britannia club discount.

I note that the Britannia Club discounts are for new bookings only....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nosapphire said:

When I go into "prices and availability" via the email offer received today, the price for LGrade cabins on E deck is indeed £5449.

I did a test booking on one, and it comes up as £5449 including 25% off and the enhanced £400 pp Britannia club discount.

I note that the Britannia Club discounts are for new bookings only....

I don’t think L grade is available on first release. They seem to appear some time later, well after public release. So they will never be available  with 35% discount 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cruise-Cat said:

I don’t think L grade is available on first release. They seem to appear some time later, well after public release. So they will never be available  with 35% discount 

Agreed, but my post was to highlight the fact that the promoted "from" price was genuine.