Queen Anne Buffet

LEESRE

For those who have sailed recently on Queen Anne, can you please update re the Buffet.

We have heard that all the Buffet is now served and not a help yourself buffet. Is this correct please.

Also there are various reviews about the food not being very hot, most of the reviews say that food at best is only luke warm!!

55 minutes ago, LEESRE said:

For those who have sailed recently on Queen Anne, can you please update re the Buffet.

We have heard that all the Buffet is now served and not a help yourself buffet. Is this correct please.

Also there are various reviews about the food not being very hot, most of the reviews say that food at best is only luke warm!!

It was mostly served in July and any hot food, apart from pizza slices, I had was hot.

Yes, it's mostly served. The servers do a good job. Any slowdowns I saw were due to dithering passengers, which you'd get at a self-serve line, too. Most of my buffet meals were from the salad station, but the few times I had hot food, it was hot. They make good Yorkshire pudding!

Desserts and food at tea are set out for self service. 

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder

Just disembarked Queen Anne this morning... the buffet is almost all served to you, just the cold cuts of meat are self serve.

We ate in the buffet more than any where else and the food was always hot and really good quality.

• Like 3

It will always be served. This isn’t a temporary scenario.

The food is at edible temperature. It’s kept hot whilst waiting to be served but isn’t supposed to be burning hot by the time you reach your table and start eating.

• Like 1