Elite+ Lunch in Main Dining & Wait List Priority

charlielinda

I always thought the only passengers invited to the Main Dining Room of day of boarding was for Concierge guests.  Someone mentioned recently they thought E+ were also.  Does anyone know the answer?

Also heard through the grapevine that W+  could get priority waitlist for sold out cruises.  Is this true?

Getting excited for cruise this month.  

14 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

I always thought the only passengers invited to the Main Dining Room of day of boarding was for Concierge guests.  Someone mentioned recently they thought E+ were also.  Does anyone know the answer?

whoever thought that was incorrect

14 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

Also heard through the grapevine that W+  could get priority waitlist for sold out cruises.  Is this true?

Getting excited for cruise this month.  

What is W plus?

2 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

No on  the embarkation lunch.  Concierge Class and Zenith Captains Club members.  Generally B2B are included as well unless the numbers are too high.

You can also add Premium Access purchasers to the list. 

• Like 1

Just now, wrk2cruise said:

Oh yea the "buy a perk" package.

I bought the Premium Access package for an upcoming cruise but did so because I booked cruise-only and needed WiFi and the Premium Access package (which includes Premium WiFi for two devices) was priced lower than Basic WiFi for one device, go figure.  I was already in a Concierge Stateroom so the Embarkation lunch for me was not a factor.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Also most of the time B2B's are invited to the lunch.

On our last two b2 b this year, there was no mention of this and we have always had the chance to do it in the past! But the Concierge at the b2b meeting invited us on the last cruise, she said it is all down to numbers in the dinning room on the day.We felt we should go because it was nice of her to invite us, no other b2b guest were there.Most times we go ashore for lunch on turn around day as the lunch is just ok.