Is the App letting you look at excursions?

JordanF

For the last two weeks or so, when I look on the App for excursions for my two booked cruises, I get this instead: "There was an error while processing your request."  If I log in on my computer, it works just fine there.  I have uninstalled and re-installed the App, and even tried with customer service on the chat, who could only tell me that they were getting the same result.  My cruises are scheduled for February 2025 and February 2026.  Until a couple of weeks ago, it was working just fine.  Is it just me?  If not, any info about this out there?  Thanks.

Edited by JordanF

Would be funny if not true. 

Solutions have included - updating app, deleting app, different  device, different browser, reinstalling app, clearing cookies, using mobile device, using computer, just waiting and what I did call Princess.  And many simply appear to have given up. 

I probably missed a few things.  Sorry.

Well, at least this establishes that this is not an individual problem, but is a Princess problem.  In my mind, this started around when the new dining options started, so maybe it's a roll-out problem.  But who knows.  I hope they fix this soon.  

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, rcmaheather said:

I've been having that for a few weeks, and now the spa section is doing the same. I've booked everything through the website, but it's not reassuring when there are things you can only do in the app, and things you can only do on the website, and one keeps malfunctioning.

Yep.  Still a problem for me.  I actually called the phone number it said to call, and the person told me that many others were having this issue, and that they expected it to be fixed in a day or two.  That was over a week ago...

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, JordanF said:

Yep.  Still a problem for me.  I actually called the phone number it said to call, and the person told me that many others were having this issue, and that they expected it to be fixed in a day or two.  That was over a week ago...

I've been having this error message on the app for more than a month when I go into anything including Dining, Packages, Excursions and Spa.

IMG_20241006_134125.thumb.jpg.3a61b182d3b27575ff2afd0232284e93.jpg

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it a number of times. I have rung Princess numerous times and been told on different occasions

- that I am the only person having this issue,

- just uninstall the app and reinstall it to fix the problem and

- two weeks ago that the issue with the app will be fixed in a day or two.

Fortunately I can still use the website but I won't be holding my breath that the app will be fixed soon! 😊

Edited by PurpleTraveller
  • Like 2

Could this be that it is for the 2025 and later bookings only that the app does not work for excursions. I just checked excursions for our October 2024 cruise and have no problem looking & booking excursion through the app.

Theo

1 hour ago, Renmar said:

Could this be that it is for the 2025 and later bookings only that the app does not work for excursions. I just checked excursions for our October 2024 cruise and have no problem looking & booking excursion through the app.

Theo

The app just moved you over to the Princess website for booking excursions you might as well just login to the website 

7 hours ago, Renmar said:

Theo

Zowie! Haven't seen your name here in quite a while. Your 21 day South Pacific cruise is coming up pretty soon. Hope the two of you have a wonderful and relaxing trip. It's good to see you cruising again.