What is Oceanfront Gazebo on Caribbean Princess?

Paula_MacFan

What is the Oceanfront Gazebo on Caribbean Princess? This is the Lido deck plan from Princess website. We've been on CB a couple times but it's been several years ago, and I don't recall this. 

I also didn't see it on some other well known websites with cruise deck plans and pictures, and Google was no help. 

Screenshot_20240926_104421_Chrome.jpg

8 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Sounds like crew stationed there to help with internet questions and to sell medallion accessories. 

It does sound like that.

OceanFront sells all the accessories for the medallion and usually they are located near the photo shop/gallery.

I’ve been on CB many times, don’t remember it in that location.  😄 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paula_MacFan said:

What is the Oceanfront Gazebo on Caribbean Princess? This is the Lido deck plan from Princess website. We've been on CB a couple times but it's been several years ago, and I don't recall this. 

I also didn't see it on some other well known websites with cruise deck plans and pictures, and Google was no help. 

It's listed on the Emerald too (though not Gazebo). I think I have seen this on some ship I was on, but it turned out to be just a glass case that displayed all the accessories one could purchase. I never saw anyone selling from there...though it could have happened during certain hours.

• Like 1

I was on the Caribbean a few years back. I don't actually remember how it was used at that time. Maybe the stored some extra towels there. Way back when the ships were first launched it was a station where they sold things like sunscreen and other pool related items. 

• Host Kat changed the title to What is Oceanfront Gazebo on Caribbean Princess?