"Live" Coral Princess, 32 Days, Oct 17th to Nov 17th, Singapore-Asia-Los Angeles (+Week in Singapore pre-cruise)

LACruiser88

I'm going to be very transparent about continuing this "Live" thread.  After our spring cruise on the Majestic, I was on the fence about continuing doing "Live" threads.  I think I'm suffering from Blogging overload.  It takes a lot of effort and focus to do them.

My DW convinced me to do one more and see how I felt afterwards.  I started this "Live" with the idea of seeing it through to the end.  But, I've hit a wall.  I will check-in every once in awhile to see if anyone has any specific questions.  Other than that, I won't be posting here.

I'll continue to do my other less intensive blog at  https://lacruiser88.blogspot.com

I will miss meeting new people that we would meet because of my "Live's."  And, I will treasure the friendships we have made because of them.

Keep cruising and stay safe mi amigos!

¡Adios!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 10

LACruiser88

Sorry to see you go but totally understand.

Thanks for all your hard work and I will miss your Live threads as they have always been very informative.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the cruise and all the other cruises you have booked.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

I'm going to be very transparent about continuing this "Live" thread.  After our spring cruise on the Majestic, I was on the fence about continuing doing "Live" threads.  I think I'm suffering from Blogging overload.  It takes a lot of effort and focus to do them.

My DW convinced me to do one more and see how I felt afterwards.  I started this "Live" with the idea of seeing it through to the end.  But, I've hit a wall.  I will check-in every once in awhile to see if anyone has any specific questions.  Other than that, I won't be posting here.

I'll continue to do my other less intensive blog at  https://lacruiser88.blogspot.com

I will miss meeting new people that we would meet because of my "Live's."  And, I will treasure the friendships we have made because of them.

¡Adios!

Although I am sad, I love your posts, I totally understand and wish you the best. If you have time when you get home, I would love to see the rest of the menus if you continue to take the photos.  If you are totally done, I get that too.Thank you for your many years of sharing.

One specific question - are the 2 outlets at the desks in the cabins still one US and one AU style?  I was wondering if they would change the outlet since the ship was being replaced for the Australian cruises.

Thanks again and enjoy your trip!

15 minutes ago, alwalaska said:

One specific question - are the 2 outlets at the desks in the cabins still one US

Our Mini has 2 US type plugs on desk and a flush plug with 2 USB and 1 Type 1 or AUS type plug.

Captain came on tonight and said we'd be 2hrs late arriving to HKG tomm.Time all depends on sea state and winds as we skirt Tropical Cyclone now impacting the Philippines. Had best night of sleep last night as we love the rocking. Here's the projected path and timeline.

Screen Shot 2024-10-24 at 9.36.32 PM.pngPresently doing 18kts and the winds are at 20mph from the North. I love it when I hear a swell bang the hull.

Edited by Yehootu
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

¡Adios!

Thank you for all that you do for cruising my friends!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

¡Adios!

I've always enjoyed your Live From threads. But I can only imagine the time-consuming effort involved to also maintain a travel blog at the same time. Afterall, cruising is all about having fun, and if doing both is becoming a chore, then it's definitely time to make an adjustment. See you in January!! 😀

• Like 1

Thank you for taking us along, thus far. I have enjoyed everything and understand the strain of a live blog. To be honest, I cannot even keep up with reading posts while onboard, let alone responding. You are a hero for getting this far and I hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise. 

• Like 1

R&D:

Thank you for your service_

Now go and enjoy your cruise - frankly, I don't how you ever found the time for this in the first place!

The pix from Vietnam were beautiful and much appreciated!

See ya at the Vines Bar hopefully!

Jack