Princess Shuttle Return from BICT

I did a quick search on here but couldn't find any up to date info re Princess shuttle from BICT into Brisbane CBD. Has anyone any definite information - is a shuttle provided for every Princess cruise and cost? Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Yaya_in_Oz said:

I used the shuttle on Sep 24. I posted this image. We were actually dropped off at the Town Hall (King George Square) a bit further down the street.

IMG_5760(1).thumb.jpg.be9ddb45de2b71d658

Thanks so much. I've passed the info onto my sister in law. The last time we used the shuttle in Brisbane was from the Grain Wharf in 2015, so knew the cost would be considerably more.

10 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Thanks so much. I've passed the info onto my sister in law. The last time we used the shuttle in Brisbane was from the Grain Wharf in 2015, so knew the cost would be considerably more.

It really should not be dearer except for inflation, as its a dam lot easier to get to the city from the BICT than the Grain Silo berth.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

It really should not be dearer except for inflation, as its a dam lot easier to get to the city from the BICT than the Grain Silo berth.

Not just about distance, as the buses will be hired and on standby paid by the hour, not the km. Yes, a much nicer run on Kingsford Smith Drive than it is along Lytton Rd.

Personally, I just phone a friend, and it is nice to catch-up over a drink. If a friend isn't available, well, we just make use of the ship amenities instead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

How are you planning on travelling from BICT into the city ?

We are only going one way as we join Diamond Princess in Brisbane and end up in Sydney.

If we were heading the other way, we'd do the same. Just call an uber as it is roughly the same price.