LIVE From 6/4 Freedom of the Seas - Add your thoughts here & WIN PRIZES

Gee Emmy you are attaining celebrity status, being named by the editor of CC..I'm not worthy:p lol you are so cool..does Rick evert tell you how special you are? I'm sure he does..I haven't seen any post boarding post from you yet..but knowing you..you spent the entire day trying to see everything and take pictures and notes before all the passengers got on board..then you had the pre cruise party..then get ready for first dinner..then drinks pre dinner..then dinner..then post dinner show..what a life..I am sooo jealous!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

p.s.. so how is Dh taking it being known as Emmy's husband:D

he's still Rick to me:cool:

Good evening All.. finally I can say posting live from Freedom.. that is so great to be able to say that... hello Rob hope you are enjoying our "Freedom' As much as the Pink Boa ladies are..

Okay highlight for us today was of course our ride from hotel to Pier in our stretch white Hummer limo which by the way was also called Freedom... with Pink boas hanging around our necks.. champagne and good company was shared by Mary, Renee, Cindy, Emmy, Teri, Tracy and Carol....

To say that we were noticed is an understatement... but we were having fun and that is what it is all about.

Next hightlight was the Pink Boa ladies all dipping our toes into the hottubs with pink boas on and sipping champange while our DH's took all the pictures... Champagne was served as we boarded and rest assured many crew knew who we were.

Just back from the Parade down the promenade... awesome and RCI sure knows how to do this up... also DH Rick did his thing on the flowrider and Michael I have picks of Rick surfing to prove it :)

Words cannot describe this ship and the feeling you get on board... it really is a ship to be experienced... all those that will come after us... you are going to absolutely love her.... RCI has outdone herself...

Chris (Huntster) thanks for the special gift you and Kat sent to Rick and I and I know I type for all the other Pink Boa ladies in saying thank you ever so much.. know that we toasted you big time at Lombardi's pre cruise dinner...

Okay after a torrential downpour at about 4 pm the skies cleared and the sun appeared for sailaway.. and a good omen.. the most beautiful rainbow appeared in the sky as we sailed away from Miami.. right on cue

Okay someone wake me up.. no don't bother I am not dreaming of Freedom anymore.. I am here :)

More later :)

Emmy and the rest of her Pink Boa Lady friends :)

Chris (Huntster) thanks for the special gift you and Kat sent to Rick and I and I know I type for all the other Pink Boa ladies in saying thank you ever so much.. know that we toasted you big time at Lombardi's pre cruise dinner...

Emmy and the rest of her Pink Boa Lady friends :)

Divine Ms Em, you are more than welcome, as are the others. Oh how I wished I could have been there to see peoples eyes when all those pink boas stepped out of that hummer! :D What a sight that must have been, lol.

Gee Emmy you are attaining celebrity status, being named by the editor of CC..I'm not worthy:p lol you are so cool..does Rick

LOL Yes, I think she is. :) On the Freedom June 4th thread, we were once joking about getting T-shirts that said, "I SAILED WITH EMMY!" lol

Rob,

Thanks for making this landlubber's day - especially for a Monday!!

The pictures you posted were GREAT and they mean a lot to those of us who can't sail yet. (march 2007 get here....)

So excited for you all!!

Mary ;)

"WE SAILED WITH EMMY":cool: How cool is that..LOL But I Think we have to put something like "AND HER DH" on the back:eek: and of course they would have to be pink

Just messing with ya Rick..you're my hero..anyone that can keep up with Emmy and all her wild adventures is ok in my book..and he's got pictures on the flowrider!! Can't wait to see those. See them?? what am i talking about, i want to take my own ...

Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know I Have a new Online Name for CruiseCritic.com, it's Cruzin' Rob -- I asked Larua to see if I could change to it and she did it. Thanks Larua.

So now you'll see me as Cruzin' Rob and not SocerCoch!!!

Hello everyone, just a quick note to say Hi and let you know we are having a GREAT time. This ship is awesome. We have been going from one place to the next today. The Flowrider is so fun to watch and the line goes pretty quick. They seem to have a good system in place for it, so no worries. We are at sea and there are Deck Chairs everywhere OPEN. They have deck chairs all over the ship so no worries about that. I had to check out the H2O zone because it looked like a lot of fun, well some little kid started squirting me with water, so I had to splash him too - he kept squirting me, LOL, it was fun!!

Food is Great, people are GREAT the CRUISE is GREAT. Got to go now -- I hear the pool calling my name!!!

emmy...I noticed that you left Miami 1/2 hr late. I thought maybe you guys were getting too roudy at the sail-away party and the Cap't was thinking twice about having you onboard.;)

Enjoy!

Hey Cruzin' Rob, great pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post them.

One request, tell Cindy, aka oscarmoraz, that I want to see a picture of her on the flow rider.:D

Have fun & keep the pics coming.

Hi everyone! I wish I was onboard this week ... sounds as if you are all having so much fun. A big "thanks" to everyone who's submitted their feedback for our "Greetings from Freedom of the Seas" postcards (Starr90, loved your tips for NOT wiping out on the FlowRider, and Cruizin' Rob, your pictures are great!).

Check out today's postcards and blog highlights here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/features/articles.cfm?ID=273

Keep posting, can't wait to hear more,

Melissa

Newsflash :) Real Men do wear PINK.. just back from our Meet & Mingle in the Olive & Twist Lounge.. we made a presentation of the poem "Ode To Freedom" that the Pink Boa Ladies composed.. it was beautifully framed and presented to Captain William Wright by Terfer (TerI) and the best moment was when Captain Bill became an honourary Pink Boa Member by wearing a pink boa throughout his speech... :p

NIce touch Captain Bill...many thanks for your time that you took to sign everyones copy of the poem and to pose for pictures... a Freedom moment :)

off to get ready for formal night.. pink boas... and men in tux with pink bow ties and cummerbunds... there are pink feathers everywhere on t he ship..those getting on June 11..don't be surprised to see a few pink feathers left over:eek: .

Emmy

Newsflash :) Real Men do wear PINK.. just back from our Meet & Mingle in the Olive & Twist Lounge.. we made a presentation of the poem "Ode To Freedom" that the Pink Boa Ladies composed.. it was beautifully framed and presented to Captain William Wright by Terfer (TerI) and the best moment was when Captain Bill became an honourary Pink Boa Member by wearing a pink boa throughout his speech... :p

NIce touch Captain Bill...many thanks for your time that you took to sign everyones copy of the poem and to pose for pictures... a Freedom moment :)

off to get ready for formal night.. pink boas... and men in tux with pink bow ties and cummerbunds... there are pink feathers everywhere on t he ship..those getting on June 11..don't be surprised to see a few pink feathers left over:eek: .

Emmy

I will post pictures of this tomorrow :) -- This may get me banned from re-entry to the ship later on in the cruise, so if it does I need someone to pick me up at one of the ports, LOL!!!

sounds like a great time had by all..DH and I are anxiously awaiting pictures of Emmy in her pink boa, and Rick hanging ten..I am so happy for you guys..you sound like you are having the time of your life~

Rob thanks for the great photos..

We just went and watched the first show of the cruise by the Royal Caribbean Singers and Dancers called "Once Upon A Time" -- Awesome!!! The show was filled with singing, dancing, some comedy and excitment -- well worth going to. The place was packed, we usually arrive 5 minutes before a show and have no problem finding a seat, not today, we were up top -- so I do recommend going to the show and getting there early. You will love the "Story Telling" during the show. A few surprises and a few good laughts. This show is great for the whole family!!!

Question: How did you board so early? :confused: The information I have says not to arrive before 2pm (we leave on the 6/18 sailing). I'd LOVE to get onboard early like you did and hit the flowrider. We've got reservations from Firday night the 16th through the morning of the 18th at the Fountaine Bleau, but figured we'd have to waste time until 2pm.

We're Crown and Anchor members if that helps get on early... :confused:

Easy, no one getting off the ship going through customs or going over their seapass account. So, if no one is getting off they can get everyone on with no problem. Usually you have to wait for everyone to get through customs and off the ship.

Archived