Interline discount

I booked my next cruise using my interline discount and was wondering if anyone else who has done this has noticed a difference in service while on board. We got such a low price I'm thinking there's gonna be a catch (horrible cabin, worst dinner table, etc).

Thanks!

I booked my next cruise using my interline discount and was wondering if anyone else who has done this has noticed a difference in service while on board. We got such a low price I'm thinking there's gonna be a catch (horrible cabin, worst dinner table, etc).

Thanks!

You're the same class as everyone else on board.

We have booked many interline rates and there is no difference in service. The only difference is your choice of cabins are usually limited and some are good, others bad, still others may be so-so. We've had pretty good luck and have even been upgraded twice...once on NOS to a balcony.

David, it's one of those "if you have to ask, you don't qualify" things. Interline rates are for people in the travel industry.

Not just travel industry. The overnight shipping companies ie. fedex, dhl also get it.

And no, there is no difference in service. I think they might put some sort of designation on your seapass card for some reason. I know they do for TA's

I have booked cruises both ways...some direct with carnival...they will let you book an interline rate directly with them. Some cruise lines you have to book with an interline travel agency ie like...perx. I got to say we have been upgraded equally doing both. So good for you getting a great rate!!!!!!! We're cruising on the Majesty of the Seas in Sept. and got a great rate too!

Shan9700:D

Archived