Does HAL Allow Cats

SnorkelBear

Rev,

You're not right! Funny maybe....but, definitely not right.

No, of course I'm not right. :) I'm not a "Right Reverend" I'm a "Left Reverend." :D

I LOVE cats. And not just in butter and garlic. Here's my sweetie:

http://homepage.mac.com/revneal/PhotoAlbum10.html

His name is Jeremiah, and he is a good boy. Naughty (he takes after his daddy) but a good boy nevertheless.

No, of course I'm not right. :) I'm not a "Right Reverend" I'm a "Left Reverend." :D

I LOVE cats. And not just in butter and garlic. Here's my sweetie:

http://homepage.mac.com/revneal/PhotoAlbum10.html

His name is Jeremiah, and he is a good boy. Naughty (he takes after his daddy) but a good boy nevertheless.

Greg! It's Port and Starboard!

You're not a STARBOARD Reverend, you're a PORT Reverend!

I thought the meatloaf was Black Dog??

My son is in Korea and had dog soup served to him. ICK. Apparently it's a great honor, and he was afraid he would insult the elderly couple he was having dinner with if he refused to eat it. Then he wrote, "Don't worry, Mom, the dogs they use are ugly and mean." Like that's supposed to make it better????:eek:

Robin

SnorkleBear,

Allowing cats on board would induce CATlepsy if not CATatonia among certain guests resulting in a CATaclysmic CATastrophy that would cause the CATerer to spill the CATsup which would be the CATalyst that would CATapult the cruise industry into a whole new CATegory of cruise class which, would be no doubt CAThartic and darn right amusing to bears-that-snorkle.

Personally, I’m all for cats that cruise.;)

SnorkleBear,

Allowing cats on board would induce CATlepsy if not CATatonia among certain guests resulting in a CATaclysmic CATastrophy that would cause the CATerer to spill the CATsup which would be the CATalyst that would CATapult the cruise industry into a whole new CATegory of cruise class which, would be no doubt CAThartic and darn right amusing to bears-that-snorkle.

Personally, I’m all for cats that cruise.;)

Ha ha ha...bears-that-snorkle!! That's a hoot!

What about those who are allergic? Would this mean that this new CATegory of cruising classes would discriminate against the allergic? Further, what about other forms of life? Dogs, Birds, Mice, Horses? Will they be discriminated against as well?

Archived