Everybody's photos!!!

karmac

BORED......you have to be kidding me.

I think I can go out on a limb and say they are probably among the best photos I have seen.

Do you have more elsewhere?

Thank you for your kind comments. I took around 1000 photos on this cruise. Sorry the others are not online yet!

- Tex

Great pics Terry' date=' is there a place I can load up mine when I leave for my cruise in late November?Itchy Feet already:D[/quote']

Hey PalmTree,

Thanks for your thoughts about my photos.

There are many free photo web hosts around. Try Flickr.com, WebShots.com or even register your own domain!

I am also looking forward to my Feb 2010 NZ cruise!

Enjoy.

- Tex

I cannot believe I missed checking out your wonderful photos. You sure have a good eye for taking great shots.

One question, I think it is Noumea acquarium(could be wrong though) I think you will know the photo, it says "tributes' Do you know what that is about?

Hi Karon,

Don't get on here that much anymore - think you can guess why ;);)

The Tributes Photo was for the large Groper Like fish they had in the Main Aquarium tank, he was found at the top of the tank (about a week or so before we got there) for no reason and he was kind of a National Icon (similar to Eric the Croc here???) and they were Tributes from School Kids left there saying they would miss him etc, it was quite sweet.

The trip to Aquarium was wonderful, if you go there any day aside from Monday (they are closed) you can catch the Bus to there and go through at your own leisure, we arrived on Mon and had to do the tour thru P&O and was kinda short and the Gift Shop was not open unfortunately, they only opened the Aquarium for us.

Hey everone, I am back from our trip. I have uploaded some photos for everyone to look at. Don't hold your breath for a long review but I might get there. We had a wonderful time.

Thanks for sharing your nice photos - brought back some fond memories. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...