I Am Back !!!!!!!!!

It has been a long time since I have posted, but as the old saying goes, 'YOU CAN NOT KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN"

We, my wife, my daughter, my son-in-law, my grand son, and my grand daughter are all booked on the Navigator of the Seas on two cruises back to back for Xmas and New Years 1996. I wanted to go on the fredom, but the FOS is only doing the Western crab, hence we could not do two seven day cruise to the exact same port, that is the reason we booked the NOS. How ever i have already booke the FOS for two cruises Back to bacj for June 2007. I am truly looking forward to this cruise.

TILL WE MET AGAIN :

Welcome back! :)

I have to say 1996 must have been a great year... I think ya kinda missed the boat!

lol

I wondered about that... 1996 = typo?? :)

Hey Beary...have you scheduled your solo cruise yet?? I think your idea is catching. I'm thinking about doing one myself! :D

I wondered about that... 1996 = typo?? :)

Hey Beary...have you scheduled your solo cruise yet?? I think your idea is catching. I'm thinking about doing one myself! :D

Nope not yet.. I have been too stinkin busy with work taking over my entire life (literally) and I am not very happy right now. :( sure wish I was on a cruise right now.. I think I will have to hurry up and get something booked fast, before I loose my sanity.

I forgot to ask the most important question!!!!!!!

HOW MANY PEOPLE NOW POSTING REMEMBERS ME FROM THE GOOD OLD DAYS, WHEN POSTING WAS FUN AND THE THREADS WERE LIKE A SOAP OPERA

!

I read all 17 of your previous posts and I have to admit I do not remember you.. so sorry, but hey, welcome back and have fun!:)

HEY PHONIX CRUSER !!!

How long have you been in Phoenix, and where in Phoenix do you live?

You appear to be an old timer on this BB, judging by the number of postings that you have made.

May I ask you a second question? Since you have been posting for a long time is it my imagination or has the subject matter of the posting changed, for I truly do not see any long interesting threads?

PHOENIX CRUISER:

I truly must be getting old, for I forgot why I was responding to your posting.

Who is ". E" and what did he or she do or did not do that made him or her so special?

When did he post last and where can I read any of his or her posting assuming that I can get a laugh from them?

I would guess that because LauraS is away we might get a few "old" names re-appearing....good job we have some Hosts still here :D

The first name that came into my head was also dot.e/ownersuite/royalsuite/blah blah blah....could be an interesting week ahead :rolleyes:

Hey Lizzy how are ya?

Ah Seymour, finally some fun around here, way better than hags like wakeuplittlesusie, and largload, or zsycho. Now if we could find the Bickster and who else puts a smile on our faces and angst in our black hearts??? Maybe we'll have some real cruise talk!;)

Archived