Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Three:

CoachTerry14

Help - our group is splitting up and part doing the Dolphin Swim and the others going to Paradise Beach.

Being geographically ignorant that I am - how far apart are these two places?

Trying to plan whether to go to PB after swim or head back to town to shop.

Thanks

Did I mention that we leave this Sunday the 19th on the Mariner! :D

Help - our group is splitting up and part doing the Dolphin Swim and the others going to Paradise Beach.

Being geographically ignorant that I am - how far apart are these two places?

Trying to plan whether to go to PB after swim or head back to town to shop.

Thanks

Did I mention that we leave this Sunday the 19th on the Mariner! :D

It is just a short cab ride, both are on the south side of town.

Enjoy your trip!!!!

We went to Paradise Beach since this board had given it such a good recomedation. We were not dissapointed. Our children (12 & 14) had some much fun. My daughter climbed the iceberg too many times to count. Got some great pictures of her at the top. My son spent hours in the kayaks. My husband and I enjoyed our time just relaxing, drinking a bucket of beer or two and having nachos. Our waiter Freddy was very good and took real good care of us. We spent 5 1/2 hours and enjoyed every minute of it.:)

Freddy is our favorite "margarita doctor" too!!! It is amazing how many kids can climb that iceberg thingy and how many adults can't get past halfway!!

Glad you had a good time!!

Freddy is our favorite "margarita doctor" too!!! It is amazing how many kids can climb that iceberg thingy and how many adults can't get past halfway!!

Glad you had a good time!!

The reason the adults have a hard time is the drinks, lol!!!:D

I will be there on the Glory next week (week of 18th of Nov). I have over 20 people in my group of all ages looking forward to Paradise Beach. I believe we are there on Monday the 20th. I hope I get a chance to meet you as this board really speaks highly of you and your staff.

You will not be able to miss our group just listen to the southern accents from Tennessee!!!!

If San Fran beach is right next to PB then where is Playa Mia Beach at? Is it within walking distance, I have friends that will be there and I would like to walk down and see them if its possible??

Playa mia is south of PB, I did not see it from the beach so I cannot tell you how far, but they do have cabs at PB that would take you there.

We don't have horseback riding here but there is some available about a 10 minute beach walk south of us! We don't have a pool yet (waiting on permits) but hopefully soon? C'mon City Hall! Yes, we have a website. I'm not allowed to post it but we do buy advertising on this Cozumel forum so just look for our banners. Hast ala vista!

paradisecozumel

Hi, PB Tom,

Do you happen to know any detail about the horseback riding thing, the rate and if any reservation is required?

Mostly, I stick my eyes on the words. I will pay attention on the banners now. Thanks!

Lydia

Paradise Tom,

I see your off on Mondays during peak season. When is peak season? We will be there Monday Jan. 8th and was hoping to meet you. We have a bunch of us on our roll call board that were planning on a fun day at PB. :)

Peak season is when most cruise lines move there ships back south for the winter. (NOV-May)

What is the earliest we can arrive at PB? We will be on Freedom and I believe she docks at 7:00 a.m. I was planning on arriving at PB at about 9:00a.m. If PB is open earlier, we will come earlier! :D

The service staff gets here around 9am but the gates open around 7am. You are welcome to hang out, enjoy the beach and wait for them!:)

paradisecozumel

Hi, PB Tom,

Do you happen to know any detail about the horseback riding thing, the rate and if any reservation is required?

Mostly, I stick my eyes on the words. I will pay attention on the banners now. Thanks!

Lydia

From what I have read the cost is $1/min, and you can just walk up.

Have a great trip!!!

Playa mia is south of PB, I did not see it from the beach so I cannot tell you how far, but they do have cabs at PB that would take you there.

Years (and I do mean years~before Paradise Beach was open) ago, we had a taxi drop us off at San Francisco Beach. It was one of those days when the weather was not cooperating, because I can remember we walked all the way to Playa Mia and they were not allowing anyone to use their non-motorized toys. I think (don't quote me) if we had walked further down passed Playa Mia, we would have gotten to Mr. Sanchos. We have been to Mr. Sanchos many times (before Paradise Beach opened) but it was always by taxi.

I do know that Chank Park is before San Fran, Paradise Beach etc because we passed it on that new road along the water last month.

Hi Tom

Just wanted to say....I hope your back is better...sorry we didnt get a chance to meet up when we were at PB last week....hopefully one of our friends will be able to collect the postcard our friends left with you last month.

Loved your beach and your staff are great :D

So sorry I couldn't be there that day! I fell victim to an inflamed disk and could barely walk Monday and Tues. It's feeling much better though I'm still taking anti-inflamatories and icing it down...

Hmmm...I'll try to find the postcard, did'nt realize there'd be more than one party looking for it!:D

We went to Paradise Beach since this board had given it such a good recomedation. We were not dissapointed. Our children (12 & 14) had some much fun. My daughter climbed the iceberg too many times to count. Got some great pictures of her at the top. My son spent hours in the kayaks. My husband and I enjoyed our time just relaxing, drinking a bucket of beer or two and having nachos. Our waiter Freddy was very good and took real good care of us. We spent 5 1/2 hours and enjoyed every minute of it.:)

Thanks for taking the time to post a review and glad you enjoyed your day here!:)

paradisecozumel

I will be there on the Glory next week (week of 18th of Nov). I have over 20 people in my group of all ages looking forward to Paradise Beach. I believe we are there on Monday the 20th. I hope I get a chance to meet you as this board really speaks highly of you and your staff.

You will not be able to miss our group just listen to the southern accents from Tennessee!!!!

Mondays are usually my day off but maybe I'll swing by the beach and say hi...there are 2 other CC members in my daytimer for that day as well!:)

We would like to spend the day at Paradise Beach. Do we have to book the snorkle trip in advance or can we just sign up once we arrive at the beach? We will be on the Grand Princess leaving Dec. 9.

Thanks.

The snorkel company would like it if you made advance reservations so they'll have an idea of how many are going. They don't ask for a deposit so you risk nothing!

paradisecozumel

Hi, PB Tom,

Lydia

You don't need a reservation as they have horses available on a 1st come 1st served basis right beside Fury catamaran's private beach. Just look for the silver store (great prices by the way, .925 silver from the mining town of Taxco) and the horses are right beside it! No idea how much it is but a dollar a minute sounds about right!

Archived